Flyknit Roshe Legit check

Just wanted to make sure I'm making correct decisions here. The photo below is a picture of the sticker of my friend's shoebox, I'd like to ask your opinion whether it's legit or not.

I honestly thought at first (when I was holding his shoes) that they were legit, which is why I turn to this forum to confirm or deny my suspicions.

When he sent me this (Fig 1), I've come to doubt the authenticity of the shoes.

So, some of the things I've noted are:

>Different barcode

>Different font (I've noted a difference in the letter "M")

>Skewed alignment of sticker (I've heard somewhere that authentic shoes usually come with properly aligned stickers)

>Wrong colorway (i.e. 677243-001 should be BLACK/BLACK-MIDNIGHT FOG)

>His shoes look more like 005 than 001

Is it really that hard to determine the authenticity of flyknit roshes? I've tried some techniques found on the net such as checking the opening of the tongue and heel, and I thought that it actually passed. I even actually thought that it'd be hard to imitate the stitching of flyknits (or maybe not?)

Any useful tips for checking the authenticity of roshes? specifcially flyknits

Fig. 1

Fig. 2

First off, well done.  It's not everyday that someone actually did some research before asking a question about the authenticity of a pair of kicks.

Second, you are right to suspect the legitimacy of your friends pair.  That box label is fake.  I've yet to see legit shoes come with a fake box, so unless you're friend is the exception to the rule, i'm going to go out on a limb and say his pair is fake as well.

Thanks for the confirmations, I kinda feel bad for him because he's already bought several.

Do you guys have any tips for determining the authenticity of flyknit roshes? I haved searched through the net but they only talk about the regular roshes, nothing specific to flyknits... (i.e. I'd like to be able to tell without even looking at the box)

Last edited:

Thanks for the confirmations, I kinda feel bad for him because he's already bought several.

Do you guys have any tips for determining the authenticity of flyknit roshes? I haved searched through the net but they only talk about the regular roshes, nothing specific to flyknits... (i.e. I'd like to be able to tell without even looking at the box)
I'm basically winging it at this point because I personally have never been very interested in Roshes but here are some key differences...

1505275.jpg

Nike-Flyknit-Roshe-Run-Surplus-Yarn-Official-Images-Release-Info-2.jpeg

The outsole should be more angled, the linter shape should be completely smooth (like a half circle of the random flyknits) shown here. The  heel loop on legit ones are also smaller. The tongue loop on legit ones are also smaller...

I do need help, because as I stated I'm not quite interested in Roshes (yet).

Back
Top Bottom