FML Vol. Finals SMH

i walked into class on time at 10 to see a quiet class filling out scantrons. i was like WTH?!?!? i thought the final was next friday, turns out it was todayand it started at 8. i didnt study and i had only and hour to take a 3 hour final. FML.

insert "Sais taking the letter L" gif here

Ouch
laugh.gif

that sucks.
but if the test was given outside the "Finals Week" you might have a chance to retake it

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

that sucks.
but if the test was given outside the "Finals Week" you might have a chance to retake it

the professor wasnt letting that happen.
i even had it saved on my Blackberry "CHEM FINAL FRIDAY 8AM"
i was so sure finals were taken on finals week, and this was the first final i took outside of finals week so it really did suprise the hell out of me
and yeah i probably did deserve it.

Originally Posted by yancancook90

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

that sucks.

the professor wasnt letting that happen.
i even had it saved on my Blackberry "CHEM FINAL FRIDAY 8AM"
i was so sure finals were taken on finals week, and this was the first final i took outside of finals week so it really did suprise the hell out of me
and yeah i probably did deserve it.
I agree, your life is !@#$ed. You deserved that one.

Fixed.

at least you actually showed up to class

there was a chick who e-mailed everybody in my psych class "when is the final? I missed the last two days."

Stupid girl didn't know the final was already given on the last day of regular classes
laugh.gif
roll.gif

She took an L for that one

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

indifferent.gif
looser

isn't it loser lol

What grade are you getting in Chem right now?

i was stressing over my Chem test too....hope everything pans out

Damn, double damn at chem even. This happened to me one year in comparative physiology, I had presentation day and final day flopped in my mind. I was straightshook, trying to cram
laugh.gif
40 minutes go by, no prof, when another prof came in and said presentations were cancelled and the test would be the following weekbecause our teacher wasn't going to make it to class. Turns out her dog got hit by a car and she had to bring it in for emergency surgery.

I was happy as all hell, dog ended up being OK and I aced the class.

But it was weird having the final before the presentations anyways

Back
Top Bottom