Foam and Flight

Whats the difference between Flightposite and Foamposite, which ones better? Thanks NT, im wonderin cause i wanna by either one of those shoes for ballin,along with the huraches 8's

umm the different is obvious in the shoe itself. i would say the flights would be better for balling, i think they flex better than the foams. however many onhere will probably say otherwise but they are "foam" heads imo. then you got some who will say both suck for balling, i personally havent balled inmines yet but will, got too many new shoes in the rotation right now, so they will wait but yea i buy mines all for balling indoors. so ill let you know, butfrom my first impressions in walking around in them to see how they worked out, i felt like the flightposites moved better. hope that helps.

Flightposites are better for ballin since they are more flexible and lighter the foamposites....that's just me tho, you have to try both and see thedifference........

Flightposite's cushioning is more minimal than the Foamposite. Although it has better ankle support, overall it's probably not as durable as theFoamposite. It does feel more flexible though.

Back
Top Bottom