Foam heads, help me out with sizing please?

bronle

Banned
For someone who wears a size 13 and has wide feet (about 4 1/2 inches wide), what size should I get in Foamposite Ones and Pros? I wear a 13 in Retro Jordans and my shoe size gauge is kinda skewed cause that's all I've been buying recently. I tried on some Lebron 8 v2's and they were kinda snug.

I had a pair of Eggplant Half Cents in a 13 and they fit well. Seeing as they dont make 13.5's in Foams, what size should I get?

Foams fit true to size for me (13 also). Some people say to size up, but it depends on what your own foot is like. I'd say get the 13 and let them break in.

The 1/2 Cents were cut big as hell to me, so that may be why you can wear those. And I don't own the LeBrons, but I've tried some on and they were tight as hell. See if you can find any Foams in stores (possibly Cough Drops?) and try them on.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ What he said. Don't get a 14 bro, just let them break in and you'll be fine.
this....wear 'em often enough and they'll be
smokin.gif

(although...these newer foam release are much softer so i can't imagine how much more breaking in they have to do....joints might turn into soloflights in a decade
sick.gif
)

Definitely true to size for me (11)..

Although I tried on a 10.5 in the Retro Blue Pros and they felt amazing.. I would honestly suggest at least trying on half a size down. I'm never able to rock mine very comfortably unlaced, too much slipping, but I feel like a 10.5 would be perfect

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ What he said. Don't get a 14 bro, just let them break in and you'll be fine.
this....wear 'em often enough and they'll be
smokin.gif

(although...these newer foam release are much softer so i can't imagine how much more breaking in they have to do....joints might turn into soloflights in a decade
sick.gif
)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I took the insoles out of mine because they were too tight with them in it, but a 14 was too big. Im a true 13 btw.

Originally Posted by tevinbrad

I took the insoles out of mine because they were too tight with them in it, but a 14 was too big. Im a true 13 btw.
so you wearing em without insoles...lolwut

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by tevinbrad

so you wearing em without insoles...lolwut

With double foam is doable. Wouldn't do it with any other kicks, besides Flightpostes 1-3.

People only say to go up .5 because they don't break them in so they think they're snug.... the whole shoe is meant to be snug so that it can form to your foot. Buy a size 13 bro

if ur not gonna wear them a lot then get a half size up, if ur gonna wear them often then regular size bro

Back
Top Bottom