FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
CNY 2018.

Screenshot_20180122-095727.png

Those are sick but I'm about maxed out on foams with graphic print (half serious half preparing myself for L on galaxy 2.0).

But abalone foams are based on the abalone shell... so neither a clam, nor beetle, but between the two of you she's closer to being right imo lol
Well on that pair you do have a point, but I won't tell her that tho! On foams in general, to her, they are clam shells on foot. She used to insult my Royal Blues until she saw me put an outfit together then all of a sudden I became "cute" with the foams on. She needs to respect OUR (as in: this subforum) shoe choices. She is insulting all of us! :smh:

Ima have to snag the AB's on discount. No sale than i wont be worried.

they clean tho but not $250 clean after taxes

My hoh just got 75 pairs of galaxy. Don’t know if this is true but they say they release on the 14th.

If that’s the case you possibly have galaxy, gold toes and bc3 releasing the same week

when are the alternate galaxies releasing, have they already? where will they be?
Nothing is verified. They were on Footlocker's calendar for Feb 4 but it was taken off. Probably sometime between the 4th and all star weekend. They'll likely release on SNKRS, Footlocker and many other retailers. They will sell out quickly though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom