FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I didn't know that was normal with pros
Happened to mines

20180112_134602.jpg

Oh they look better like that

Limiting stock is almost the only way to creat buzz for shoes since most people don't care about design anyways, so no surprise there. Shoddy communication is kind of a surprise with a few newer releases

Limiting stock is almost the only way to creat buzz for shoes since most people don't care about design anyways, so no surprise there. Shoddy communication is kind of a surprise with a few newer releases

Limit stock + Mystery = HYPE!

Can't wait to see how this Galaxy release goes down.
5057b3329583ab5974e4f3d9c1805483.400x300x1.jpg

yall think the abalones are gonna be able to cop on discount? I was out at first but a few vids esp khabon feeba vid got me in. Smh! why does the sneaker game do this to me lol. Tbh I think those will be an easier cop for when I strike out on the galaxies (only cause I feel like hype will bring out all the fn resellers. Nike just drop em gr! lollll

I think the abalones are gonna hit a slight discount but I dunno if they’ll go sub $200 aside from maybe a quick deal or two.

word? should have taken a pic ^^^^... hoh did have shirts for the other ones to... i still have mine and no galaxies :frown:

Abs better have a hat like the GF, I'd rather not jump thru hoops like I did trying to find a close match for the holos

Back
Top Bottom