FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I don't get how the headstarts even work, and the hoh in my town said they got 36 pairs so basically if you don't got 10 min head start it's over??

FTL

Check in for the BC 3’s first then check in for the foams

I think you wrote this weird.

First check in for the foams.

Then you want to edit the bc3s stores to reflect that zip code

Then put in the code for the bc3s (you can do it again if you already checked in early).

Then that should reflect on the foams.

Finally double back and make sure all your stores are set for where youd pick up

Then put in the code for the bc3s (you can do it again if you already checked in early).

Finally double back and make sure all your stores are set for where youd pick up
Thank you finally worked for me

giphy.gif

Broke out new foams and was walking around Philly and by the end of the day, my pinkie toes were killing me. I already sized up to a sz 14, so surprised they were still tight. I heard people say there's a "break-in period" with foams. Do the toeboxes ever stretch out? My pinkie toes thank you.

Back
Top Bottom