FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Closest HOHs to me ain’t even close, but they both say FCFS. These are a no for me. Not gonna be able to grab a pair. Hopefully resell flops

Atlanta doesn’t mess with foams like that and after people spazzing for the 3’s come Friday they will be looked over.

I'm not looking forward to this release. Overseas and needing a size 15...sigh.

Just placed a bid on stockx.

Hopefully wifey can get me a pair on the app. She is all checked in but you never know.

I’ve always done tts for foams. I can almost get a full days wear for the older pairs. I haven’t bought them in years and I did hear they’re not as comfy so maybe 1/2 size up

I have a 10 minute headstart for the foams. Game time decision for me if I am selected.

I was at foot locker getting the headstart for the 3’s so I went ahead got one for the foams as well.

Do we have to check in at one of the three Footlocker stores we selected for reservation?

On a separate note, resale might not be too bad on these. In the past few days I've been tracking the price for my size (11) on GOAT and it dropped from $825 on Sunday to $620 today. Thinking these will fall to about the same resale price as the Northern Lights foams.

So whats the deal with the ones that come out today? I heard something like they come with a marker and stencils to customize is that true?

Broke out new foams and was walking around Philly and by the end of the day, my pinkie toes were killing me. I already sized up to a sz 14, so surprised they were still tight. I heard people say there's a "break-in period" with foams. Do the toeboxes ever stretch out? My pinkie toes thank you.
I have to do a "hypebeast" lace to keep my toes from hurting initially. I wear a 12 and feel heel slippage when laced this loosely making me think I could have worn 11.5 in this fashion. All my foams are 12 so no going back now unless there is some sort of ridiculous deal.

Back
Top Bottom