FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Dude got loose fitting ankles socks on! Where they do that at? Gotta love royals though... Such a classic c/w.

image.jpg

NT checking in just got on the train to Shibuya had to break out the heavy hitters

Does anyone know if the Galaxy Foams will ever rerelease again? I heard something that Nike was talking about it........thoughts anyone??

Does anyone know if the Galaxy Foams will ever rerelease again? I heard something that Nike was talking about it........thoughts anyone??

I think it’s just a matter of time until the Galaxy 1.0 releases again, you never know, it could even release next year.

Those sequoia look amazing, better than the all stars and the rose golds. Reminds me a tiny bit of the pine green, so I would have preferred if it was a one (I already got the pines) but these are good nonetheless.

Pass. Come on Nike, give us some heat. Had you a nice stretch but y’all falling off again.

Nike needs to start putting the double stacked zoom from Foams into more models.

And then fix that annoying heel slip on Foams.

Back
Top Bottom