FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Supposedly January

Nike.
snoop.png

Why can't you release a regular black based foam?

Not this floral nonsense and not those black/golds that drop this month that are ruined by that gold **** stain on the tongue.

All I ask for is a new pair of Anthracites and a White foam one (clear or black sole/black inside, black tongue, and black eyestay)

Seriously how hard is that?

Has anyone had a problem with one shoe fitting tighter at the toe than the other? (In this case, Royal XX pair), it feels like theres a nub on the top of the toebox thats pressing down

Has anyone had a problem with one shoe fitting tighter at the toe than the other? (In this case, Royal XX pair), it feels like theres a nub on the top of the toebox thats pressing down

Could be the netting that sits on top of the foot under the shoe laces. I have had Foams where it pushes down right at the front. Could also be that you have a bigger right or left foot (I have a bigger right foot). And then sometimes you just go a wacky pair.

My size 9 Coppers certainly fit/feltl tighter than my size 9 Legion Greens. So much so that I couldn't see myself wearing them for a day without it driving me nuts, so I returned the Coppers.

i got that problem on the right shoe in my eggplants. i just tighten the laces closest to the toebox and it helps a little. my left foots a 9.5 and my right foots a 10 so the right shoe always feels tighter to me

Yea i know...been wanting this shoe since i first seen them...just didnt realize i would be coppin them today...i just came in here this morning hoping to see more pics and info on the navy blue and gum bottom foams and ended up spending...lol....anywho just got a tracking number on them from shoepalace!
This post is the story of my NT life :lol::smh:

Back
Top Bottom