FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Don't think of it as spending money
Think about all the money you just saved
Actually since you paid under retail it's more like you made money
Plus you didn't waste any gas or wear and tear on you're vehicle

Up next on the disco train are those habanero red's
Choo! Choo! :lol:

Has anyone had a problem with one shoe fitting tighter at the toe than the other? (In this case, Royal XX pair), it feels like theres a nub on the top of the toebox thats pressing down

My 2010 eggplants have the same problem tbh.

Don't think of it as spending money
Think about all the money you just saved
Actually since you paid under retail it's more like you made money
Plus you didn't waste any gas or wear and tear on you're vehicle

Up next on the disco train are those habanero red's
Choo! Choo! :lol:

Centre had those on sale. Man I'm salty I missed out on the denims still.

Damn by the time i found out about the centre sale everything was gone
Definitely would of picked up the red’s and denims for $138

Unds the Habanero today!!
20181111_145338.jpg

Do the Foamposite Pro's fit slightly bigger than the Ones? I'm thinking of buying the Sequoias, but not sure if I should go up to a 9.5, or stay at a 9? My Copper Ones were a 9, and way too snug.

Do the Foamposite Pro's fit slightly bigger than the Ones? I'm thinking of buying the Sequoias, but not sure if I should go up to a 9.5, or stay at a 9? My Copper Ones were a 9, and way too snug.
i find pros fit slightly bigger than ones but everyones foot is diffrent. i would just get the 9.5 and see how they fit

I'm always conflicted on Total Foam Maxes. Sometimes I love the look of them (your 1st pic) and other times they look clunky as hell, in a bad way (the 2nd pic, no offense towards you :lol:.)

I'm ready for a retro of the all blacks and the white/blacks though.

I finally saw the Habaneros in person today at my local HoH and think I’ll cop, once they hit the disco price. Also, I tried on a 9.5 Sequoia and a 9.5 Habanero. I did notice the Pro(the Sequoia) felt a little more roomy than the One( the Habanero). My Sequioas from DTLR are due to arrive Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom