FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
No kidding. I’m surprised I got through! Now I’m trying to get the Eggolants but can’t get back in.

Looks like I am going to sell my Big Bangs. I haven't worn them, rarely taken them out of the box. I think they are dope as hell, but I am buying a house and selling those would mean 2 nightstands. Growing up sucks.

Why not just sell some of your less limited sneakers? The Big Bangs are a special shoe that is going to go up to 7-800 dollars in the near future. If you're on a tight budget you should look at cheaper options for night stands and avoid purchasing sneakers for a while. That's just me though and how I would do it. I love the Big Bangs and would be hard pressed to let them go.

For anyone that needs Royals. Seems like a good deal.

1B7E0B0E-0ACD-4A3D-9A61-4D19D2466895.png

Denims came in yesterday from Oneness, straight to feet this morning. Also, Yo Dawg we heard you like denim, so we put denim on your shoes to wear with your denim pants. I don’t like wearing the laces super loose, but trust that they were in fact loosened up quite a bit. These are pretty damn comfortable right out of the box.
257D3608-8872-4597-9F4D-70D648B03E72.jpeg
7F11137E-6F60-4F13-83FD-0CDE97038772.jpeg

Same here. Waiting for the price to drop, then stack a 30%. Right now the cheapest I've seen is $184 after coupon code.

The Habaneros are a little less plentiful than other pairs, and the demand is a little higher. It will be tougher to get them below 180.

Back
Top Bottom