FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
OG Volt Pro set to release again this year I believe or early next. Not a joke
Employee at Nike Campus confirmed it. More info to come. Looks like green on the pull tabs though
D6725BBD-7B64-49EA-9BD1-EA772EB4DE80.jpeg
Any info on other foams releasing?

Man I just can't understand why they want to limit releases like the shooting stars, galaxy v1 and 2, the sole collectors, the home PE's that didn't release.. Like those shoes would sell in GR numbers, especially now!! 🙄

Not arguing, on camera they look closer to yellow. In person the stripes are definitely brighter. The second picture shows it better. The stripes may be a touch greener than the swoosh, air logo, stripe down the tongue, and Foamposite on the back

D46DFF84-09D5-44E2-B1FF-E3A14ECC0A1D.jpeg
D4EB8696-5BA8-402A-B4B2-B4275F60753C.jpeg
You beat me to it :lol:

0E5673B7-05B0-4ECC-B31B-33D105CB6F52.jpeg

But yes, I was gonna say the camera doesn’t pick it up as much as you can see the difference in person.

coordinate coordinate and AIR J XIII AIR J XIII

Yeah those stripes at least match to the neon yellow swoosh but not like that lime green that coordinate coordinate posted that he said was coming.

I really don't understand why they have to do that. Change something else like the color on the bottom sole swoosh so people with the OG's can still flex.

I remember having the black and medium gray foam pros back in 2004. They were so comfortable and durable. I remember that $170 MSRP made them sit in shelves back then. I used to wear them a lot in high school(12th grade) and “breaking necks”. They were popular, but not popular enough to sell out quick like today. The Taiwan quality on foams were top tier! Night and day compared to the foams made now

It all started with the weatherman joints I believe

Galaxy says hello, even thought its sought after till this day

That was the downhill, they thought they can repeat the success and put all these designs and ish, and they did win, because they all sold

But quality went down, and fans true to the model had to suffer

Back
Top Bottom