FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Foams have also been $250, $300, and CDGs $520? $240 is pretty normal

Im holding my breath, but I have personally been waiting for this pair for YEARS, Id rather no leather eyestay, but ill take 2 of whatever they release

Hell I remember when eggplants came out forever ago werent they $180/$200?

OGs were 180, then they went to 200. I believe the eggplants were the 220 range around 07-almost 14ish? Most of the brown boxes were $220, I believe. I do know that some were $240, I would just have to look. White Boxes started the $250 I believe, Its been a while

OGs were 180, then they went to 200. I believe the eggplants were the 220 range around 07-almost 14ish? Most of the brown boxes were $220, I believe. I do know that some were $240, I would just have to look. White Boxes started the $250 I believe, Its been a while

Yeah I remember the retros were +/- close to the $200 mark. I mean foams have always had a higher retail, $240 isn’t a huge increase by any means

180 back when the OGs released were way more than Jordan’s or any shoes back then. Remember going back to school shopping with my mom and she knew I was a huge Penny fan. She was reluctant to get them but after a few weeks said let’s go and couldn’t find my size anywhere. Never been so bummed lol.

akira.gif

Pair that was gonna drop in 2020 but got cancelled cuz of covid

Yeah the pics for SR don’t have the blue stripe down the tongue and have a different insole as well. They didn’t show the back which has me thinking they might have an all star logo like the black and green all star Foams.

Back
Top Bottom