FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
If I didn’t need another reason to hate Duke
1649006040206.gif

I still wish I could get CDGs.. I'm almost willing to thug out the sz 11 but I REALLY rather have the 11.5 especially when dropping 4+ on them.

I'm finally posting a photo of myself wearing the 2016 Foamposite One Olympic when I previously posted pictures of them on here not being worn.

I wore them yesterday on a Tuesday for the first time in a long time. I honestly can't even remember when I last wore them.

This jacket and pants are the very few articles of clothing I wear them with. I'm glad I was able to get the jacket and pants that were part of the 2016 Olympics basketball collection to go with these shoes.
IMG_6092.JPG

Here's a closeup photo of them on my feet.
IMG_6096.JPG

Haven’t worn foams since 98, man oh man these fit like a glove!

Don’t understand how people say that these are heavy and suitable as winter boots. These are light and super comfortable IMO (maybe I’ve been wearing too much aj1s, Af1s and ramones). Don’t even think I need break in period.

F67714D8-6105-4C29-B8A4-DC8DB35D4A0B.jpeg

Last edited:
I still wish I could get CDGs.. I'm almost willing to thug out the sz 11 but I REALLY rather have the 11.5 especially when dropping 4+ on them.

Do it. You wont regret it.

I havent been this excited to get and wear a pair of shoes since forecer lol.

Do it. You wont regret it.

I havent been this excited to get and wear a pair of shoes since forecer lol.

I can't :lol: .. they didn't make my size. I can deal with an 11 but I rather rock them with zero care for hours on end vs 3 hour max :lol:

Back
Top Bottom