FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Glad I scooped Royals man. I had 07s and the lace liner started cracking on me and a seem was affected so I offed those after copping these.

NOTHING like that 07 retro beyond the OG so I still want those back but the 2017s are nice.

Rayjon Tucker
1650704216836.png

Really appears that nike won't do a 25rst anniversary for the blue royals!

There's still 8 months in the anos left so anything is possible...

Would love another pair of Pearlsteins as well but we shall see...

Attachments

• IMG_7340.jpg
    IMG_7340.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 435
2 of us literally posted pictures of OG Volts that we own personally. The fact you texted someone who sells reps is sus
Rep sites use any pictures they can to sell their product. A rep seller using that picture doesn’t mean it’s a rep. But again, we will see later
DUDE THOSE ARE MESSAGES FROM LAST NOVEMBER THE OTHER TWO PICS ARE FROM EBAY AND I POSTED THEM FOR THE "FOAMPOSITE LOVERS" THAT WERE WONDERING ABOUT THE GREEN ON THE TABS... THAT IS A PICTURE OF SOME "OREGON DUCKS" REPS NOT THE ORIGINALS BUT AN "ALTERNATE" WHICH IS WHY THE COLORS ARE GREEN AND YELLOW NOT VOLT... THE FACT THAT YOU DONT WANT TO ACCEPT THE FACT THOSE ARE REPS IS FUNNY BUT THINK WHAT YOU WANT 🤷‍♂️ YEA THE "OG VOLT" FOAM PROS ARE COMING THIS YEAR BUT THEY ARE BLACK GREEN AND YELLOW INSTEAD OF BLACK/VOLT SMH

funny.

i posted the volt fakes how long ago?
in this very post mind you. i didnt go looking. but wouldnt surprise me if NT mods deleted them, but then allow Zsneakerheads “first looks”. freakin clown that dude is.

i told yall they fixed the mold for the foam fakes.

so any of you thinking youre about to get a steal on the Tianjin or Beijing foams better be weary. cuz those fakes just came out a few weeks ago.

funny.

i posted the volt fakes how long ago?
in this very post mind you. i didnt go looking. but wouldnt surprise me if NT mods deleted them, but then allow Zsneakerheads “first looks”. freakin clown that dude is.

i told yall they fixed the mold for the foam fakes.

so any of you thinking youre about to get a steal on the Tianjin or Beijing foams better be weary. cuz those fakes just came out a few weeks ago.

Ayooo i know Z personally and he’s far from a clown. Chill with that please.

Back
Top Bottom