FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
redfoams.jpg

The good 'ol days. Waited over 2 hours in the Footlocker line that didn't release at midnight due to line shenanigans so ended up heading over to Modells. Waited an hour for the first pair then circled back for 3 more pairs. Hooked up a few NTers with the additional pairs.

redfoams.jpg

The good 'ol days. Waited over 2 hours in the Footlocker line that didn't release at midnight due to line shenanigans so ended up heading over to Modells. Waited an hour for the first pair then circled back for 3 more pairs. Hooked up a few NTers with the additional pairs.

Damn I had about the same exact amount from a small store called Prime Sole (formerly Athletes Shoe, closed now). Foams never sold around me so I could always hook NTers/Facebook friends up from there and footlocker. Manager loved me buying so many so they didn’t get stuck with them

Got my white pair in today from SNKRS.

Holy hell. The smell of acetone almost knocked me out. The paint job on these is absolutely awful and the leather eyestay is rock hard.

Tried to give them the benefit of the doubt but these are going back. Honestly I wouldn't pay $100 for them. There is nothing "Penny PE" about them aside from the Foam being white and the eyestay being black.

Exactly how I felt when mine came in from Goat. Very underwhelming sneaker that feels rushed & half ***! I've rocked them once and not sure if/when I'll wear them again honestly.

Mine came in. I'll open the package when I get back but from what yall are saying, I might be returning them to the outlet near me...

since when were foams painted? I thought they poured the dye into the mold. happy with my 17' eggplants

Got my white pair in today from SNKRS.

Holy hell. The smell of acetone almost knocked me out. The paint job on these is absolutely awful and the leather eyestay is rock hard.

Tried to give them the benefit of the doubt but these are going back. Honestly I wouldn't pay $100 for them. There is nothing "Penny PE" about them aside from the Foam being white and the eyestay being black.
Exactly how I feel about these, might be going back as well

Have waited a while for a clean white foam, when these popped up I was in on sight despite the leather eye stay. If I would have known they were painted instead of them being dyed I probably would have skipped. Too late for a return now, def disappointed for sure.

sooo now im curious whats under the paint?

whos gonna be brave enough to strip them down how they used to acetone the Thermals and Weathermans? :emoji_eyes: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom