FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
So question to stock X fellas in here. I put a bid on some DS 97 Royals for $250 and shockingly it got accepted. So my question is are they pretty good about inspecting? I’m not worried about them being fake as that’s obvious but if there’s Nubuck chipped/box damage they won’t accept them right? I’ve bought off there before but never kicks
I've had Stockx declined a sale multiple times because of damaged box (sneakers in perfect condition). They really expect for one to keep a regular NSW orange/red box from 5+ years in pristine shape.

I've had Stockx declined a sale multiple times because of damaged box (sneakers in perfect condition). They really expect for one to keep a regular NSW orange/red box from 5+ years in pristine shape.

Yeah that’s impossible. I’m cool with the box having some damage as it’s from 97 so hopefully the shoes don’t get declined because of that. Then again I wasn’t sure on their standards for older shoes and hope I don’t get nubuck chipping or anything like that. Seems like a pretty big flaw for them to pass. I’ll find out soon enough since the seller shipped to them the other day

1681497498233.png

1681497544395.png

Yeah that’s impossible. I’m cool with the box having some damage as it’s from 97 so hopefully the shoes don’t get declined because of that. Then again I wasn’t sure on their standards for older shoes and hope I don’t get nubuck chipping or anything like that. Seems like a pretty big flaw for them to pass. I’ll find out soon enough since the seller shipped to them the other day
That’s one thing I like about GOAT, there’s pics for vintage or flawed items.

on the other hand, they sold me a stained box logo sweatshirt without original packaging, acknowledged the stains and denied my return/refund request and instead offered $20 credit. Opened up a paypal dispute and stockx instantly banned me. This all just happened within the last few weeks. Got my money back tho.

on the other hand, they sold me a stained box logo sweatshirt without original packaging, acknowledged the stains and denied my return/refund request and instead offered $20 credit. Opened up a paypal dispute and stockx instantly banned me. This all just happened within the last few weeks. Got my money back tho.

Damn I would be heated. That’s grimey as hell. “We sold you something faulty, here’s $20 to our site!”

Man I hope it works out on this pair. Been trying to find a pair of DS OGs for weeks and never thought to check there and didn’t think dude would accept my bid of like 60% of his asking price
I for sure hope it works out for you. Just not surprised with how they did the other poster with the sweatshirt he ordered.

yet you posted egging it on lol

its not beef. dude built himself off fakes and still finds a way to do it. asking for honesty isnt beef.
And yet you bit on it. It’s not that serious nor is it truly a big deal. Dude ain’t selling fakes. Posting first looks and mock ups of what’s coming.

GS surfacing

Back
Top Bottom