FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I’ve been wearing these a lot lately. #ntdenim x2
6208903F-AE8F-4F39-B7E8-10BF1A941A74.jpeg

Damn... I need these too. My size is available. $139 after the conversion rate (through PayPal). Still not bad
Looks like $129 right off their site though
Should still be $129 shipped via PayPal. Make sure to checkout using UI’s US site and should be set to USD.

I'm getting £124.95 which equates to $157.93 USD

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181218-120350_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181218-120350_Chrome.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 11
^ You're going to love them (I hope). I love mine, they are very comfortable and have sort of a utilitarian look.

Okay everyone.. I'm back.. NT has changed!!!.. is there anyway to hook the forums up to one of those apps that let you get notifications.. and I will be doing a 2018 foams recap..

Should I include kids foams or just men and womens foams?

Okay everyone.. I'm back.. NT has changed!!!.. is there anyway to hook the forums up to one of those apps that let you get notifications.. and I will be doing a 2018 foams recap..

Where you been? :lol:

The sticker man himself!!! Hell he prolly been in his basement frozen solid with all that ICE in his place rofl
Good to see you’re back man

You may of missed a few deals :wink:

Just been off grid a bit and had to handle some personal stuff.. Nothing criminal.. but I should be back on here talking with everyone again. I gotta try to read up on everything I've missed.. I prolly missed all sorts of deals..lol
Well you finally made it back

Back
Top Bottom