FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Anyone willing to bleach their denim foams? Think that would look dope, but not tryna buy and pair and try that out.

Nike Air Foamposite One
Color: Midnight Navy/Gum Light Brown-White-Midnight Navy
Style Code: 314996-405
Release Date: January 19, 2019
Price: $230
Nike-Air-Foamposite-One-Midnight-Navy-Gum-314996-405-Release-Date-Price-4.jpg

Nike-Air-Foamposite-One-Midnight-Navy-Gum-314996-405-Release-Date-Price.jpg

Nike-Air-Foamposite-One-Midnight-Navy-Gum-314996-405-Release-Date-Price-2.jpg

Nike-Air-Foamposite-One-Midnight-Navy-Gum-314996-405-Release-Date-Price-3.jpg

Nike-Air-Foamposite-One-Midnight-Navy-Gum-314996-405-Release-Date-Price-5.jpg

Nike-Air-Foamposite-One-Midnight-Navy-Gum-314996-405-Release-Date-Price-1.jpg

seeing as the Floral have a Feb release date it seems bout right
I don't think the Florals are going to be the All Star Foam. First of all, a shoe with flowers all over it makes no sense for an all star shoe. Second of all, the shoe is slated to release on Valentine's Day, which a floral theme would be much more appropriate for.

I am holding out hope that the 2012 Galaxies will re-release. 7 years is long enough.

I don't think the Florals are going to be the All Star Foam. First of all, a shoe with flowers all over it makes no sense for an all star shoe. Second of all, the shoe is slated to release on Valentine's Day, which a floral theme would be much more appropriate for.

idc either way, just remember.....we're talking about Nike here :lol: and AS Wknd is 15-17 Feb

I am holding out hope that the 2012 Galaxies will re-release. 7 years is long enough.

You’re hoping for a retro of a LE ASG shoe from 2011? You do realize we have yet to see many retros from GR shoes that are twice as old....

NIKE doesn’t care, lol

In person the glitter bombs are too much for me... I would rock em but not as often as the gum bottoms. I'm in for a pair at 150...

Back
Top Bottom