FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I remeber getting Bred IVs on sale along with Cherrywood XVIs years and years back. Those ain’t classics then right? They were on sale

I remember seeing Carolina Foam Pros on sale... man I wish those were classics. So if they went on sale back then, but sought after now, what should we refer to them as? Let’s get it right then
you win bro....

First sole repair

I got these a while back for a steal. VNDS Pro B

20AE1EA7-34D8-490E-B4F7-46E9525787EB.jpeg

E2F4589D-9DE6-4ED4-BB32-E10F5A98E8F2.jpeg

Can you give a step by step of your process (with the materials/tools you used)?

About to resurrect a pair OG Foam Ones myself soon.

I just followed a YouTube video about this Barge Infinty cement. It’s expesnive, but it bonds fast

Remove all old glue with acetone. Careful though because it will remove other stuff with too much and too much pressure. Once cleaned, apply this glue to both sides, not a super super thin layer, but not enough to squeeze out of everywhere either. Once that dries, use a heat gun to warm the glue up until it bubbles up. Then line it up and apply pressure, hold for a couple of minutes and you’re done. It’s really that simple

I just followed a YouTube video about this Barge Infinty cement. It’s expesnive, but it bonds fast

Remove all old glue with acetone. Careful though because it will remove other stuff with too much and too much pressure. Once cleaned, apply this glue to both sides, not a super super thin layer, but not enough to squeeze out of everywhere either. Once that dries, use a heat gun to warm the glue up until it bubbles up. Then line it up and apply pressure, hold for a couple of minutes and you’re done. It’s really that simple

Ok.

So you don’t use zip ties/rubber bands to hold the outsole/midsole together? Interesting.

I don’t know what’s up with that Barge Rubber Cement; used to be readily available in Lowe’s/Home Depot but can only find it online now...

I have like 1 or 2 shoes that I wanted to do this with myself. Now that I'm finally getting settled in my new place I want to start gathering the stuff to do this with. The biggest project is saving my gold FP1's.

Ok.

So you don’t use zip ties/rubber bands to hold the outsole/midsole together? Interesting.

I don’t know what’s up with that Barge Rubber Cement; used to be readily available in Lowe’s/Home Depot but can only find it online now...

I've done the same technique with some J's. It's that simple but I did secure the sole to the shoe with some laces and let it bond overnight. Ace hardware had barge cement, if there's one near you

Back
Top Bottom