FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
The whole inside and upper is navy blue and doesn't look custom. And it looks worn heavy. The sole looks good for its age and the shape looks legit. Idk... We need answers
I am thinking early day UAs. The shape is too good to be a chinese fake from that time period.

The inner tag is suspect. Carbon Fiber plate as well.

But yeah the shape , heel, other areas check out.

As far as a retail pair....- there was never a silver/navy made in vietnam pro.. It is a size 9 , but no sample stamp, marker, or even style code or manufactuer date on the inner tag. even my early 2000 pairs had manufactuer dates.. And even samples have some sort of style code , even if its just 99999999. It has a hand written code that doesnt even follow nikes coding.

At the end of the day, I cant say these are samples.. Cant say its fully legit either.. UA is my best opinion.

i dont keep up with new releases, but this isnt a new release.. factories switched from taiwan to china , I think after the pine pros released.

Last edited:
IMG_8980.jpg IMG_8982.jpg
any info on this pair ? it would be greatly appreciated thanks. Nike Foamposite Pro Silver Navy Blue

Are these yours? Post a pic of the inside tag

Those legion greens were made piss poor....my left midsole is coming off on the left side a bit and the right shoe has a slight hole in the bottom... I wore these hard when I first got em but not harder than the first Dooms or the gym greens and they lasted waaaaaaay longer... I played ball in my dooms for like 5 summers before they were done. .. my gym greens soles are still in good condition...

I only paid a buck but that's not the point...

Purple Camo under $150 yet!! Seen them in person the other day!! Definitely goin grab wen they go on sale!!

the comic strips was a sample from 1997.

personally would rather have the pro mochas get released.

some shoes dont translate well from sample to retail.

IMO the comic strips translate well, especially with the black upper and nubuck
This is only foam that wears the clear sole well imo

Back
Top Bottom