FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
What happen
The first seller flaked!Afterwards stockx delayed my shipment for 2 weeks without any movement!During the entire process I was as communicative as possible.Finally I asked for a refund and just purchased through someone on a FB group for $15 more.Hoping this turns out better,but I paid through PayPal this time just in case stockx pulls any shenanigans.

The first seller flaked!Afterwards stockx delayed my shipment for 2 weeks without any movement!During the entire process I was as communicative as possible.Finally I asked for a refund and just purchased through someone on a FB group for $15 more.Hoping this turns out better,but I paid through PayPal this time just in case stockx pulls any shenanigans.

That wasn't StockX then, that was the seller

That wasn't StockX then, that was the seller
I agree that the first seller was at fault.However stockx Instead of issuing a refund linked me with another seller for the same price which I was appreciative of.I received an email 3-4 days later stating the shoes had been authenticated and was provided with a tracking number shortly thereafter.After checking the tracking number for 2 weeks without any movement,I became agitated.I emailed stockx and received your standard insincere reply even though I had a legitimate complaint.Finally after 3 days of back and fourth being reassured that the shoes were being prepared to ship,I asked for a refund.In my opinion a national company should have better shipping and communication procedures.I eventually received the green gatorade 6’s through a legitimate seller on FB and imo stockx was partially at fault.I’m just hoping for better results during this transaction.

I think I missed the $350 window. Dudes are acting up on both ends. Just gonna lay low.
I decided to bite size 10, waiting for the seller to ship, probably gonna have to wait until Tuesday since Monday is a Holiday, i'll keep you all informed..

Struck out 6 years ago, not striking out again.

I think a lot of people didnt confirm the reservation or didnt reserve based off a lack of funds GT1's BC3s and Big Bang Foams all in 3 days

Sometimes I wish I knew where the shoes came from.

Reason being is size 15 for foams on the west coast doesn't happen often. Even big stores like Bev Center or Fox Hills don't get 15's.

But I do see them more on the East coast.

Just glad I got my pair. 400 was the cost on a size 15.

I think a lot of people didnt confirm the reservation or didnt reserve based off a lack of funds GT1's BC3s and Big Bang Foams all in 3 days

I completely forgot about these today... I saw someone on fb post of for sale but it was already to late:/

Back
Top Bottom