FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
No matter how you look at using 1 account is a disadvantage. These bot users are throwing in hundreds of entries and they only hit on a couple pairs. If you do the math that's around 1-3% odds of hitting on each account. Gotta throw your name in the bucket more than once.

Your point makes sense, but I only used 1 entry, so it’s definitely possible. There has to be an algorithm or something.

I forgot about the draw had phone on charger I'm in the kitchen cooking breakfast oh well on to the next

I said the same thing, had phones set up and everything. Lost track of time getting the kids ready since we had a two hour delay today.

We always complain about bots but peeps doing a millions entries! It’s literally like playing the lottery lol I’m sure SNKRS gets millions and millions of entries
Sadly its the only way to win a draw now. Even with multiple entires, ive lost every single draw raffle except the Maroon 6s back in 2015 (which doesnt count because everyone won that entered)

Your point makes sense, but I only used 1 entry, so it’s definitely possible. There has to be an algorithm or something.
I'm not saying it's impossible but winning with one account is extremely lucky. Count up the # of people who hit with one entry by the number of people who missed and it's a low percentage. Kudos to you, I'm glad you hit with oneaccount the odds were stacked against you.

Sadly its the only way to win a draw now. Even with multiple entires, ive lost every single draw raffle except the Maroon 6s back in 2015 (which doesnt count because everyone won that entered)
If you're entering all of them from one IP address you might be inadvertently getting your accounts banned.

luck plays a majority of the factor in SNKRS draws. sure more accounts = more chances, but at the end of the day when its all said and done, an increase in chance is just that. an increase in chance. its not a guarantee. ive seen dudes go 0/100 on hyped releases.

ya just gotta get lucky. some people have way better luck than others and some people just have zero luck lol.

I hit a size 9 and only 1 account.... I woke up at around 7:08 am and barely made it on my device.... tried my wife's phone and I couldn't enter the password in time....

Congrats man. I struck out....looking for a 9.5!

I hit a size 9 and only 1 account.... I woke up at around 7:08 am and barely made it on my device.... tried my wife's phone and I couldn't enter the password in time....

I have a theory if you enter right before it closes your chances are better
My only draw wins happened when I did that
Congrats on the win
I know you have been taking some brutal L’s lately

I have a theory if you enter right before it closes your chances are better
My only draw wins happened when I did that
Congrats on the win
I know you have been taking some brutal L’s lately

No, that theory doesn’t really work. I’ve tried that with all the Off White releases and never hit. Always had to pay resale.

O well back to the old faithfuls punk a22 resellers ain’t gettin my $$$.
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom