FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
4B3E803C-6586-4A4B-96E3-F5AF413B305E.jpeg
Early bday gift to myself. 2016 dr dooms. Not bad for $70 imo :pimp:
im tight... I paid retail when they came out... only wore them once.... lol

Still want the pearls or whatever they’re called. Only pros i would ever cop

White with the black swoosh wanted em but they came in that stupid pack

There have been a couple of posts about whether or not stockx is legit. I have bought several pairs of foams from them and have been happy . Is there a reason to doubt they are legit ?

There have been a couple of posts about whether or not stockx is legit. I have bought several pairs of foams from them and have been happy . Is there a reason to doubt they are legit ?
IMO yes.I’ve recently provided pics on this forum of foams that stockX has attempted to send me.Luckily a damaged box saved my ***.After reviewing the authenticated pics I noticed several discrepancies from an actual authentic pair.I was able to cancel my order which is the only positive thing I can say about my recent interaction with stockX.

IMO yes.I’ve recently provided pics on this forum of foams that stockX has attempted to send me.Luckily a damaged box saved my ***.After reviewing the authenticated pics I noticed several discrepancies from an actual authentic pair.I was able to cancel my order which is the only positive thing I can say about my recent interaction with stockX.
I get what you’re saying, but at the same time they did reach out to you. They sent pics to see if you were satisfied with the shoes and box... It’s not like they blew it off and sent you suspect shoes... That’s just my opinion

I get what you’re saying, but at the same time they did reach out to you. They sent pics to see if you were satisfied with the shoes and box... It’s not like they blew it off and sent you suspect shoes... That’s just my opinion
Agreed.Im glad the box was messed up or they would’ve been sent to me,which would’ve required further correspondence,and a lot more time because stockX can be slow to respond most of the time.What I didn’t understand was the stock page of the product saying $275msrp and the box tag had a $230msrp sticker but it still passed authentication.The foam shell was also quite different from stock photos.I’m not trying to persuade anyone,I just have a tough time trusting their authentication process anymore.

Agreed.Im glad the box was messed up or they would’ve been sent to me,which would’ve required further correspondence,and a lot more time because stockX can be slow to respond most of the time.What I didn’t understand was the stock page of the product saying $275msrp and the box tag had a $230msrp sticker but it still passed authentication.The foam shell was also quite different from stock photos.I’m not trying to persuade anyone,I just have a tough time trusting their authentication process anymore.

Which foamposites were they?

Which foamposites were they?
Chinese New Year Foams that released in 2/2018.I decided to buy them from a different source afterwards and the differences from the stockX pair were pretty obvious.In fairness I’ve bought pairs from stockX in the past that were authentic.It will be hard for me to purchase from them any longer though because every picture they sent me it was obvious the shoes were fake and they passed their authentication process.

bout a couple pair of foams of stockx last year... (legion greens and abalones) , they were authentic with no box issues. I can see how they let fakes through since its all done by eye. Imagine working 8 hours checking sneakers all day... hours 6 , 7 and 8 is gonna be hit or miss... lol fakes today arent as bad as fakes from 10 - 15 years ago...

havent bought any kicks this years besides some 997h for everyday use.

think im done with the shoe game for now.. still have too many shoes i dont wear and my collection aint even that crazy no more...

bout a couple pair of foams of stockx last year... (legion greens and abalones) , they were authentic with no box issues. I can see how they let fakes through since its all done by eye. Imagine working 8 hours checking sneakers all day... hours 6 , 7 and 8 is gonna be hit or miss... lol fakes today arent as bad as fakes from 10 - 15 years ago...

havent bought any kicks this years besides some 997h for everyday use.

think im done with the shoe game for now.. still have too many shoes i dont wear and my collection aint even that crazy no more...

I hear you man. Im in the same boat. I wear dress shoes 6 days a week so my foams dont get much playing time. After some years, the pairs start breaking down then theres basically 3 option:

1) wear them until they break on you
2) sell
3)repair the broken down pairs and sell or wear

Back
Top Bottom