FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Need to retro these.

Wanted these sooooo bad as a kid but didn't eem bother asking, mom woulda just laughed

sosoaesv59dlyc1vu6a7.jpg

Need to retro these.

Wanted these sooooo bad as a kid but didn't eem bother asking, mom woulda just laughed

sosoaesv59dlyc1vu6a7.jpg
These were my consolation prize for not getting the Foam 1s, even though they were only $10 less. For whatever reason, mom dukes was not paying $180 for sneakers whether the money was there or not, but $170 was okay :lol:

Nike probably wants to make these appeal to a different demo. Hipsters, hyped looking cw or something idk. They either passively listen after an unknown amt of time, or believe they can successfully sell new cws making extra profits instead of classics.

Saw the Knicks joints at All The Right. They're already on sale there. Wasn't too crazy about them but I will cop on Saturday at FTL. Hopefully thosr malparidos take my FTL certificate.

Saw the Knicks joints at All The Right. They're already on sale there. Wasn't too crazy about them but I will cop on Saturday at FTL. Hopefully thosr malparidos take my FTL certificate.

:lol:
Are you hispanic bro ?

All the right had the knicks foams for sale as in discounted price ?

Nike needs to take a break from all the prints and go back to the basics. Release a few great colorways a year instead of 10 mediocre ones. Not one great colorway so far in 2019.
Stamp

I haven’t copped a foam since the Gold Pros late last year. 2019 been a wash for foams.

Wore my pair of royal XX for about 6 hours yesterday and will never wear them again. My feet are still sore:sick: after wearing primeknit/battle knit I don’t think I can go back to foamposites

Haven't posted any pics but I did pick up the Knicks Foams that dropped last Saturday. Surprised that QCM FTL only had GS sizes and Finishline had nothing. Ended up copping it at Footaction.

Nike probably wants to make these appeal to a different demo. Hipsters, hyped looking cw or something idk. They either passively listen after an unknown amt of time, or believe they can successfully sell new cws making extra profits instead of classics.

The funny thing about Foams is that the cws people desire the most are simpler ones (Royals, Coppers, Metallic Reds, etc. etc). Galaxys are an exception yet they keep releasing silly prints instead of simpler cws people actually like. I’m guessing they are doing this to try and keep the model fresh but I don’t think it’s working out too well. I would’ve thought they would stop after those horrid Weathermans and Asteroid cws but I guess they still have more awful cw ideas up their sleeve, unfortunately.

The funny thing about Foams is that the cws people desire the most are simpler ones (Royals, Coppers, Metallic Reds, etc. etc). Galaxys are an exception yet they keep releasing silly prints instead of simpler cws people actually like. I’m guessing they are doing this to try and keep the model fresh but I don’t think it’s working out too well. I would’ve thought they would stop after those horrid Weathermans and Asteroid cws but I guess they still have more awful cw ideas up their sleeve, unfortunately.

10000%. It would be okay if they mixed it up (put a solid color, then a wacky one, then a solid one), but they fall in love with weird ones for like 2 years at a time.

10000%. It would be okay if they mixed it up (put a solid color, then a wacky one, then a solid one), but they fall in love with weird ones for like 2 years at a time.

Yeah I don’t understand it. During the years following post-galaxy foam release era, people blamed Gentry for the wacky prints but now that he’s back at JB and we’re still getting bizarre cws of foams, I honestly don’t know what is going on. I think Nike might honestly not know what to do with the model especially since pairs aren’t exactly flying off the shelves anymore, given the model’s still absurdly high retail price.

Maybe putting Foams in the vault or simply cutting releases would really help the model out. As a person who loves foams, I simply wish we got better cws.

Back
Top Bottom