FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Yeah I don’t understand it. During the years following post-galaxy foam release era, people blamed Gentry for the wacky prints but now that he’s back at JB and we’re still getting bizarre cws of foams, I honestly don’t know what is going on. I think Nike might honestly not know what to do with the model especially since pairs aren’t exactly flying off the shelves anymore, given the model’s still absurdly high retail price.

Maybe putting Foams in the vault or simply cutting releases would really help the model out. As a person who loves foams, I simply wish we got better cws.

The only logic I have is that they keep mashing out these poop colorways until they somehow find their way back into mass appeal and then start releasing the classics the niche has been waiting on. They also limit some foams and they become impossible to get which is annoying.. China pair and Big Bangs.

Wore my pair of royal XX for about 6 hours yesterday and will never wear them again. My feet are still sore:sick: after wearing primeknit/battle knit I don’t think I can go back to foamposites

Foamposites have to break in, they never feel good during the 1st wear. I think they feel really comfortable once they’re broken in and their stability is second to none.

Foamposites have to break in, they never feel good during the 1st wear. I think they feel really comfortable once they’re broken in and their stability is second to none.

I agree, you just have to make sure you get the right size. I wear a 12 in Js but a 13 without insoles in foam and they are very comfortable and roomy. I like the bouncy feeling of the soles.

1/2 size up just in case....

Bought my xx in a size 11 and they fit perfect.... size 10.5 legions fit the same...

My 10.5 abalones hurt after 4 or 5 hours of walking...

My size 11 dr dooms are boats.... it's been a toss up the past few years

For 1 Cent Tuesday
IMG_6888.JPG

I always thought people gave Gentry too much credit for all the bad things that have gone on at Nike personally. He's not a one man decision making system in that enormous *** company.

People still bought Weathermans and Safaris and Heat Maps and Pepto Bismol foams and elephant print foams so someone out there like's that ****.

All my pairs separated except for the blue pair.

WOW.. Didn't think Half Cents were apart of the separation crew. I had about 4 different colorways from their original drops and let them all go. I have been on and off chasing the Blue pair which I wanted to keep but they were a half size too big anyway.

Now Ill just move on until they retro them. Blue pair and Black pair were GOAT.

1/2 size up just in case....

Bought my xx in a size 11 and they fit perfect.... size 10.5 legions fit the same...

My 10.5 abalones hurt after 4 or 5 hours of walking...

My size 11 dr dooms are boats.... it's been a toss up the past few years
this is why i dont bother buying foams anymore.

Has anyone ever gotten foams a half a size down from their normal size ? If so, how did it fit?

I always thought people gave Gentry too much credit for all the bad things that have gone on at Nike personally. He's not a one man decision making system in that enormous *** company.

People still bought Weathermans and Safaris and Heat Maps and Pepto Bismol foams and elephant print foams so someone out there like's that ****.

To be fair, those cws also released closer to the peak hype of foams. I think once hype died down a bit, larger and larger discounts were to be had. Unfortunately, as was mentioned ITT, Nike also has limited some releases.

Back
Top Bottom