FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
20191111_192319.jpg

You might not get them lower than retail.. posted them on my sneaker page and people liked them. My page is nowhere near representing the masses but its a pulse nonetheless.

The SBB joints now those may brick.. and IDK but I like them lol. Definitely in on 3M Stealths though.

Them shattered backboards basura. Them checks gotta hit deep discount. I’m not mad at them tho. Wish they were solid black tho.

Pass on the swoosh wallpaper and the shattereds with it’s leather eyestays.
Wake me up with just a simple black with clear soles. :nthat:

Not all black but resembling the OG black pros
7B185CC6-B9DE-431C-96A4-BF8A33728F76.jpeg

Isn’t the swoosh pair a One? Why not just get a pair of Stealths from like 2012? Or if you want a black pro you can get the black pro from 00 or 04?
I think people who acetone the Asteroid pair it’s black under the print. Then dye the sole black

i would totally acetone the swooshes off too.

when it comes to classic foams, nike always knows how to kind of give us what we want with a wierd way of stickin it to us... what a tease. how clean would a all black foam one on a clear sole be.. I remember back in the day, people were sole swapping the coughdrops and the pearls.. the coughdrops on a clear sole were really nice. and the stealths werent quite icey enough.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom