FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

did you end up getting the Holos for 200?
Yes 200 plus taxes. I did somethings and DTLR worked some stuff out that they owed me with rewards etc. I don't want to go into it too much because it's a few dudes on here that will seethe and go off.
mostly bcuz it was an uncessary situation, personally i just think it was a waste of time and breath for you to put up 10% of the story to, you simply could said "yeah" and keep it moving, now you just sound like some shady dude but it is what it is

Dam near $300 for one pair of foams? Why?

I know some guys gonna want to make themselves feel better by letting everyone know $300 is no problem. But i can afford them but it's a line Nike can cross w/ me and $300 for one pair may be that line.

mostly bcuz it was an uncessary situation, personally i just think it was a waste of time and breath for you to put up 10% of the story to, you simply could said "yeah" and keep it moving, now you just sound like some shady dude but it is what it is

See I told you all, guys on here seethe to the white meat whenever I speak about getting a discount of some sort, which is why I didn't bring it up in the first place. I was asked a question and I answered it. If I didn't go into any detail I would be asked all the how sway? etc... I answered the question now dudes getting mad I didn't go into full detail. I didn't go into much detail because it was going to start the hating again which your comment just proved, but to answer everyone's question YES I got my Holo's for $200 plus tax.

Last edited:
It's true, red is a hater :lol:

Ol hating red over there. Still mad at me for getting my bandana brons for $70

See I told you all, guys on here seethe to the white meat whenever I speak about getting a discount of some sort, which is why I didn't bring it up in the first place. I was asked a question and I answered it. If I didn't go into any detail I would be asked all the how sway? etc... I answered the question now dudes getting mad I didn't go into full detail. I didn't go into much detail because it was going to start the hating again which your comment just proved, but to answer everyone's question YES I got my Holo's for $200 plus tax.

I'm not hating IDC, I get a discount every pair of shoes I buy so meh

It's true, red is a hater :lol:

Ol hating red over there. Still mad at me for getting my bandana brons for $70

Man I really hate you and your $70 discount and nice wood floors, and your and your son being the niketalk poster child and and and I'm lights things to think of lol

End sold out of the class of 72 pack when the timer went to 0. How does this happen with all there limited releases?

End sold out of the class of 72 pack when the timer went to 0. How does this happen with all there limited releases?

Backdoor links. I guess this is common now. SMH Releases are just crazy now. But everyone is so focused on yeezy's. These shouldn't be hard to get on US sites. ( I hope)

Backdoor links. I guess this is common now. SMH Releases are just crazy now. But everyone is so focused on yeezy's. These shouldn't be hard to get on US sites. ( I hope)
After lurking in the Yeezy threads, almost  30+ pages of people asking for backdoor links.
mean.gif

I'm glad getting foams isn't nearly that bad.

Last edited:
Foams were due to be here Monday and they got here today! Wifey is a little upset cuz I been going ham buying shoes lately but she'll be a happy lady on Christmas Day. I can manage until then lol View media item 1834573[/IMG][/IMG]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom