FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Nike has always requested the whole pack when giving a voucher....

Really? I didn't know that. That's interesting. Do you happen to know why? Seems crazy if you are only having problems with one shoe.

Thanks for the info.

HOH manager say they have Blue Mirrors but limited. Doing raffle Monday & Tuesday. Might get lucky this go around
my hoh manager said the same, also kicksusa manager said dey will hv dem them also but hv limited supply... man i hope i can score a pair!!!!

You guys think ds coppers would still be holding up pretty well? I guess they're not releasing anytime soon and I need a pair.

Not scared to try them on. I just have my ways about kicks. I consider deadstock shoes never tried on. I doubt I'll ever wear them and personally I think "never tried on" sounds better. Not a big deal and not a debate. Dude who asked about the kicks didn't even respond so who cares. And I'm 28.

Youngins, Smh.....

Hahahahah dude must think only teenagers are on Niketalk thinking 28 is old REALLY
That's not what I thought. Just the back and forth on here seemed childish so I misunderstood the older crowd for a younger one. I also figured no one 30+ would be on a forum talking about sneakers. And the person I made the comment to combats with a lot of people in here so I figured he wasn't as old as I am.

Last edited:
Got the pack. Should have it in a couple of weeks. New friend made some moves for me. $270 shipped after tip
pimp.gif
no fair!!!

That's not what I thought. Just the back and forth on here seemed childish so I misunderstood the older crowd for a younger one. I also figured no one 30+ would be on a forum talking about sneakers.

Once I turn 30. I'm retiring from shoes. I'm 26 now, but I don't see myself 30+ waiting in lines, trying to cop online sneakers etc. At 30 imma be old so having a family, saving for retirement etc will be my focus. I've always been young so approaching 30 in four years scares me tremendously.

That's not what I thought. Just the back and forth on here seemed childish so I misunderstood the older crowd for a younger one. I also figured no one 30+ would be on a forum talking about sneakers. And the person I made the comment to combats with a lot of people in here so I figured he wasn't as old as I am.
Lmao this is a hard pill to swallow for most. I'm 32 and on my 2nd stint of collecting. Age really doesn't matter. I would assume older sneakerheads would be more of homebodies with families and spouses. So you get more of the older crowd on here from time to time. It's a blessing to get old. Wisdom and knowledge is a beautiful thing when used appropriately. Lastly age doesn't equate to maturity. We can all agree the pack was crap but congrats to all who copped. Looking forward to the Jan. 23rd. UNC AKA lightskin royals!

Last edited:
Someones selling blue chromes for $390. Legit, deadstock and shipped. Kind of tempted to bite

Here are some comparison shots between the OG and the '10 pair. My '09 HOH pair is in storage, so I don't have that one on hand to complete the trifecta.

As previously stated, the '10 pair is the darkest of the bunch. The OG is lighter, but it is still pearl. I used to white sheet to provide some contrast. The '15 pair is as white as the sheet of paper, plus the foam material has a different less shinier finish to it. It's almost matte when compared to previous pairs.

I know that we are knit-picking; but in my opinion, the '15 is lighter and a little bit closer to the OG, but it's too lights. The shoe is practically white. One was too dark, now this one is too light. Due to the OG being made in Nike's old factory and the different raw materials used, I don't think Nike could have/will be able to get the color right on them.

View media item 1835514View media item 1835515View media item 1835516View media item 1835517

I have all three pairs, and there is definitely a color difference between the three pairs.

I still stand by my statement that this year's version is white not pearl. Yes, the OG is a lighter pearl when compare to the '09 and '10 versions, but they are still pearl, not white like these are.
I think we understand what you're saying and you do have a point.  But honestly, for those that never had a chance before, now find themselves ecstatic over these.  I believe these will yellow over time like most white color based shoe, but they are VERY VERY CLEAN.  Can't wait to get them in hand.  What's even better is the fact that it was a rather easy cop.  

Thanks for sharing the pictures.  Did you notice any thing in terms of fit?  I believe nike has always done the foamposite retros really well.

Here are some comparison shots between the OG and the '10 pair. My '09 HOH pair is in storage, so I don't have that one on hand to complete the trifecta.

As previously stated, the '10 pair is the darkest of the bunch. The OG is lighter, but it is still pearl. I used to white sheet to provide some contrast. The '15 pair is as white as the sheet of paper, plus the foam material has a different less shinier finish to it. It's almost matte when compared to previous pairs.

I know that we are knit-picking; but in my opinion, the '15 is lighter and a little bit closer to the OG, but it's too lights. The shoe is practically white. One was too dark, now this one is too light. Due to the OG being made in Nike's old factory and the different raw materials used, I don't think Nike could have/will be able to get the color right on them.
Uhh... you do realize those are the 2002 release. Originals released in 1997, and came in the black, red, and brown box. 97's are very white, much like this '15 release...

Last edited:
I don't know and can't say honestly, but I'm just glad to have been able to buy these with ease.  They look really clean.  Whether they are supposed to be WHITE WHITE, or PEAL PEARL doesn't bug me.   Can't wait!!

I think we understand what you're saying and you do have a point.  But honestly, for those that never had a chance before, now find themselves ecstatic over these.  I believe these will yellow over time like most white color based shoe, but they are VERY VERY CLEAN.  Can't wait to get them in hand.  What's even better is the fact that it was a rather easy cop.  

Thanks for sharing the pictures.  Did you notice any thing in terms of fit?  I believe nike has always done the foamposite retros really well.

Thanks! For the most part, the fit and feel of the foams have changed some. The differences that I have noticed are: the zoom bag(s) is a lot more responsive and pronounced in the older Foams, the foam material it self is a lot more pliable in the older pairs (after multiple wears, you actually get that one of one feel), your heels feel a lot more secured in the older foams (you can see by the pictures that the older mold was a little bit higher than the more recent pairs).

Uhh... you do realize those are the 2002 release. Originals released in 1997, and came in the black, red, and brown box. 97's are very white, much like this '15 release...

Belay my last, you are correct on the 2002. It's still dead on. This ends my mini Pearl crusade.

Back
Top Bottom