FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
C8DD6087-BC56-4999-A5D7-35074519268D.jpeg

Why not release pearls? Disliked pros but pearls would get copped

Wanted the pair from the pack but I wasn’t paying for a whole pack just for them

I might cop those if they look right on discount

Why not release pearls? Disliked pros but pearls would get copped

Wanted the pair from the pack but I wasn’t paying for a whole pack just for them

I might cop those if they look right on discount
What other shoe came with that pack? I forget.

IMG_8980.jpg IMG_8982.jpg
any info on this pair ? it would be greatly appreciated thanks. Nike Foamposite Pro Silver Navy Blue

a custom, if its legit. or a fugazzi. i dont think that colorway ever realesed.. to me they look like a custom pair of pearls.. but take a pic of the inner tag and post here or pm me

there was a pair of silver/black pros..... but the shape looks like something from the 2010 - 2012 era.

a custom, if its legit. or a fugazzi. i dont think that colorway ever realesed.. to me they look like a custom pair of pearls.. but take a pic of the inner tag and post here or pm me

there was a pair of silver/black pros..... but the shape looks like something from the 2010 - 2012 era.
The whole inside and upper is navy blue and doesn't look custom. And it looks worn heavy. The sole looks good for its age and the shape looks legit. Idk... We need answers

Back
Top Bottom