FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

Those Slopeposites should come out..lol Id be with an icy sole on ICE.. litterally

NIKE0A0369_39695.jpg

vs
nike-air-foamposite-one-all-over-swoosh-1.jpg

i think these are better
73ad7fcb-016e2289-672e-4a68-8ed9-c7084aa2c0ef.png

nike-air-foamposite-one-oregon-ducks-811-800x785_0.jpg

i know people love the ducks but i feel the checks are better in ever way minus the soles, had the NCs had a smoke sole they'd be winning there too

I say NO to smoked sole.. Give me ICE.. and they hath granted that wish of all ICY SOLES..

And the back panel is mismatched even though the same pattern is supposed to show on the lateral and medial sides.. yikes! :lol: :sick:

If I were running the show:

January: All Black Foamposite one. Something versatile and simple for the Winter months.

February: Re-release the Galaxy Foamposite for All Star game 2020 (it’s long overdue). I would release this in a special pullout box with Galaxy print and a card describing the chaos of the 2012 release.

April/May: Electrolime (Electric Blue for 2021) a nice vibrant colorway for spring.

July: Fireworks colorway. An all black shoe with 3M designed as fireworks on the upper. 3M penny logo as well. Think of the Chinese New Year foams, but in 3M.

September: Long overdue Volt Pro.

October: Orange Pearl Pro, like the Foamposite pearl but with a pearly orange instead.

Holiday 2020: Re-release the Metallic Reds, but in greater numbers. This colorway goes extremely well with the holiday season. I would release this in a special holiday box.

There, I just reinvigorated the Foamposite line and gave them their best year of sales in a long time.

If I were running the show:

January: All Black Foamposite one. Something versatile and simple for the Winter months.

February: Re-release the Galaxy Foamposite for All Star game 2020 (it’s long overdue). I would release this in a special pullout box with Galaxy print and a card describing the chaos of the 2012 release.

April/May: Electrolime (Electric Blue for 2021) a nice vibrant colorway for spring.

July: Fireworks colorway. An all black shoe with 3M designed as fireworks on the upper. 3M penny logo as well. Think of the Chinese New Year foams, but in 3M.

September: Long overdue Volt Pro.

October: Orange Pearl Pro, like the Foamposite pearl but with a pearly orange instead.

Holiday 2020: Re-release the Metallic Reds, but in greater numbers. This colorway goes extremely well with the holiday season. I would release this in a special holiday box.

There, I just reinvigorated the Foamposite line and gave them their best year of sales in a long time.

you are missing the most important one: white Magic home colorway!

Back
Top Bottom