FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Spoke too soon. Mailman dropped the others off
Have been wanting the Maroons since they dropped. And I’ve been getting steals only
(terrible lighting I know, I’m working on moving)

09EEE859-15DC-4F68-9970-BFFAE94E5640.jpeg

Perhaps a dumb question, but those OG foams aren't still wearable are they?

It's never a dumb question buddy. Some shoes, even if they are 20+ years old and depending on the midsole, can still be worn. Here are my OG Penny Foamposite Ones. Bought them the year the white Foamposite Pro that Pippen wore for a few games came out. The store didn't have any more of the white ones but he told me he had a "blue pair".

Me thinking, "what blue pair". There is no blue Foamposite P....Bring them out!!!!" Soon as he opened the box, holy crap, the Foamposite One! In my size too!! Looked like it was a return as the soles were very slightly dirty. So what, these were mine! Got them for like $70 off retail back then since the were a return. I wore them for years. Here's the pics.

IMG_20200605_190847.jpg
IMG_20200605_190855.jpg

Overall in great shape still, but the carbon fiber shank plate is separating on the left shoe (you can see that white mark at the front of the left shoe on the top of the shank plate. So I retired them for now. I may try to reglue them with some Barge. But I got the One XX Anniversary release from a few years ago still DS in their box. But if the shoe has seen some wear onna semi consistent basis, they can be worn. I still wear my 2000 Space Jams once or twice a year. Heck, I wore my Air Challenge Huaraches a few months ago once. Flat as heck but wearable.

Did he ever wear them? :emoji_thinking:

I remember talk about they were his shoe, but have never seen him wearing them.

I could have sworn he wore them for only one game but that was enough for me to want them back in 1997 (I was 20 going on 21). When the shoe clerk came and told me what was available in my size, my jaw literally dropped when he told me. My best come up ever.

I'll have to stroll the Google for photos. I know I saw him with the on for one game. Maybe others can chime in.

I could have sworn he wore them for only one game but that was enough for me to want them back in 1997 (I was 20 going on 21). When the shoe clerk came and told me what was available in my size, my jaw literally dropped when he told me. My best come up ever.

I'll have to stroll the Google for photos. I know I saw him with the on for one game. Maybe others can chime in.

No, he did not wear them.

Back
Top Bottom