FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
F8DA913F-8297-43C0-B41D-3395DABC2CB1.jpeg
Finally getting to break in these bad boys!

Damb bro’s I thought I had lost my mind, I was gonna wear my royal anniversaries today and could not find them this morning, ended up throwing on anthracites instead. Tonight I was so confused why I couldn’t find them. I looked in so many places in my house. Then I finally remembered I put them in this big *** box with the shooting stars :lol: whew crisis averted
961B6CAA-71A8-42CC-BE20-294ECA861AEF.jpeg

See Nike.. THIS is why we need simple ****. You can nearly make 100 different colors of solid Foams and it'll work. I don't even dictate memory space to remembering details about most non solid blocked Foams lol.

I was going to suggest Gone Fishing, those are real tough in person. I am glad i copped when i was originally on the fence.

Idk that's a toss up btwn them and the Gone Fishing, also depending on where the holos fall, but those are my fav 3 foams
I have both and I might give the slight edge to the abelones as far as things to wear with it .. but the gone fishings are a good sunny day shoe.. can't go wrong with either ..

**** we need a new poll

Back
Top Bottom