FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Ordered these back in early December, but I got them yesterday. Couldn’t pass up the deal on another pair of VNDS Pro B and finally tracked down my size in the 08 black Flightposites

40383382-2165-4E46-897F-C23F9D6E6CA1.jpeg

F6B8F5ED-E9A6-495E-9752-E14AF949D83A.jpeg

The royal pro b was the first foams I got. Wow, that almost 20 years ago. Spring 2002, saw it for 50 off at foot locker and had to put it on hold for me to run home to grab the cash

Might have been lucky at the time. I was men sizes when I was a kid and had the OG royals... I was a huge Penny fan. Had all his shoes growing up. From the Penny 1. Which was one of my favs.

Highlights of the game Penny wore his black PEs are finally on Youtube...
Wish it were higher quality though

I have the full game, I think when he is at the free throw line there is a close up of the foams, but I need to check. Would love to get my hands on the games at the Knicks and Bucks from April 1997, in case anyone has the full game on DVD, please contact me, I would cover all expenses to make a copy!

Hopefully we get the PE this year.. I’d take it with the leather eye stays at this point, and customize them with nubuck if that’s the only difference..

Back
Top Bottom