FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
It's all semantics but foams just don't move like an OG retro Jordan. Never will. Doesn't make the Jordan better just is what it is. I doubt theres even 100,000 holo foams. Prolly more like 50,000 and I'm sure there's still pairs in the wild.

Uh i guess that depends on the exclusivness of each drop. I could easliy say db galaxy oregon foams outsell a retro. Visa versa j11 fragments will outsell a foam. Just depends on the exclusivness on the particular model

Nobody says "dopes" around my way and Neva did.... Strictly a B-more term.... :smh:

Def not strictly a bmore term. I actually learned it from a PG girl that was telling me my Duncans were dopes because they were the only type of people that could afford them.
It's not a universally used term. Kinda got popular when everyone thought they were foam heads then died off again.

washed my car today in the holo's.. some guy came up to me and said why.. i said.. its just water.. forgot to even mention that they are protected and never wetted.

Def not strictly a bmore term. I actually learned it from a PG girl that was telling me my Duncans were dopes because they were the only type of people that could afford them.
It's not a universally used term. Kinda got popular when everyone thought they were foam heads then died off again.

Bmore gon forever call Em that always did always will regardless of hype in other places. But Bigj right cuz ppl in Pg/dc might not call em dopes per say but the shoe was always associated with drug dealers that's why ppl call em dopes or dopedealers in Baltimore

I remember my cousin homeboy in pg automatically assumed I sold dope cuz 1. I'm from Baltimore and 2 because I had hella pairs of dopes back in the day

Back
Top Bottom