FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Got the pack. Should have it in a couple of weeks. New friend made some moves for me. $270 shipped after tip :pimp:

270? And I thought I was winning. Nice.

I've been going ham on my boys discount so I wasn't going to ask but I met a new dude that's been really cool. We were talking about a pair of pants he got me then he offered the pack. I'm fortunate.

I've been going ham on my boys discount so I wasn't going to ask but I met a new dude that's been really cool. We were talking about a pair of pants he got me then he offered the pack. I'm fortunate.
dang, he take you out to dinner too ? :lol: jk

Managed to cop on ndc with a 20% code I had from the whole NYC SNKRS event disaster. Ordered with a bunch of other stuff and my savings came out to $244 on the order, plus 10% ebates on eligible items got another $67 added to my account already :smile:

I'm glad these are easy to get.

If I hadn't gotten the PSNY's and multi flyknits I probably would have gotten these, but with chromes today and grinch ID's next week and a bunch of other kicks this month. I'll wait, and maybe get the foams dolo.

Copped....  and Pentagon City House of Hoops are wack as ish....  had to put them out there, SMH...

explanation?

I added to cart on city gear to see if a discount was able to be applied. None I found, they did automatically add my reward points to the purchase which was -12 dollars. I went the swoosh route.

I was about to head out to 34th Street to cop from Footaction which would've came out to $400 with NY taxes included. Something told me to come in here to see if any site was selling it below retail and boy am I glad I came in here before leaving out. Copped off of OSkicks.

Back
Top Bottom