FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
This may be kind of stupid, but are the blue chromes all blue or is it just mirror (silver) towards the bottom?That's what it looks like in these pics.

I was going to ask the same man don't feel bad. I really REALLY like these looks-wise, but that peeling/cracking is just too much for me to deal with. I sold all my 4s & 3s from that 05-07 time period where the midsoles were cracking for that exact reason, no way I could justify spending $295 after tax for these knowing their fate. Warranty or not, I'm not buying a shoe to take advantage of its return policy, I want a shoe I can keep & wear for years & damage myself through my own dings.

Jealous of you guys & these pics right now though I gotta say. Knowing they fade to regular mirror helps a little, I was hoping it was all blue & just never could tell, but still a sexy foam.

Got Eastbay tracking and jumped on here to see in hand pics...

Followed by...

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Nike wouldn't let me add my gift card after i called them immediately after i got through on SNKRS. Quick to offer to cancel my order tho

I pray these don't peel man, im waiting a few weeks to hear feedback from people and then I will buy based on if they don't peel. But they are sexy as hell.

casually tried for these on my phone this morning, wasn't feeling the price tag. Not too many places had a 15 only nike from what I saw. I probably should of found my ipad and tried on snkrs. 10% cashback on ebates makes the price a little bit more resonable. But I didn't and struck out didn't even load my bots, oh well happy new year. Hope thse who copped like them. 

Last edited:
I pray these don't peel man, im waiting a few weeks to hear feedback from people and then I will buy based on if they don't peel. But they are sexy as hell.
The shoes are bound to peel because of the coating, it varies on how others take care of the shoes

Nike wouldn't let me add my gift card after i called them immediately after i got through on SNKRS. Quick to offer to cancel my order tho

Take them to the store once you get them, and rebuy them just make sure you tell the manager on duty what your doing shouldn't be a problem

Resell right now is sitting at about $400. I had somebody for $350 and they backed out...
mad.gif

Where do you guys think the price will settle at after the hype ?

Pictures or didn't happen. Let them men cook. More salt then success.

Like I'm happy for you but I hope they peel. Sorry not sorry shenanigans.

Btw Happy New Year brethren.

On to the UNIVERSITY BLUES :nthat:

The salt within is thick right now. I'm trying to be indifferent but I keep having flashbacks to this morning.

Footlocker removing from my cart during my 10 min checkout timer

City gear removing from my cart when I'm trying to check out

Snkrs refusing to move past the notify me screen when 10 hit

NikeLA having my size when I called but no phone orders

I'm a G but Gs cry too on the inside :lol:

Last edited:
The salt within is thick right now. I'm trying to be indifferent but I keep having flashbacks to this morning.

Footlocker removing from my cart during my 10 min checkout timer

City gear removing from my cart when I'm trying to check out

Snkrs refusing to move past the notify me screen when 10 hit

NikeLA having my size when I called but no phone orders

I'm a G but Gs cry too on the inside :lol:
That's the key. Inside. I want the blue mirrors too but university joints will more than make up for any reservations I have about this particular shoe. Plus the kyrie infernos come out 2mar. And Clemson will be in the championship game. Even though I'm a gator fan but nothing like seeing your own people be successful. Just like the folks who copped today. I got a good feeling you will eat. Patience J. You got this!

Back
Top Bottom