FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Yep, I'm going to try Nike Las Vegas, with shipping might still be cheaper than SNS
well that was a waste of time lol didnt wven get threw lol lines are busy and now people on here are saying they only have a size 7 and 8 left lol??!! :frown:

well that was a waste of time lol didnt wven get threw lol lines are busy and now people on here are saying they only have a size 7 and 8 left lol??!! :frown:

Yea man was a waste, I really should've put in for more raffles. I only put in two spots and lose, also lose on the app. I just have to save my money

Called back

It's a done deal lol

Got the same girl as my first order for a friend(8.5)

And she said that they didn't have too much left but the in store people purchased most of what they had at opening so not much went to phone orders at all

I tried to get Nike chat to tell me where they still had them but the rep said the inventory system isn't showing any in stock so it may not be updated.
Nike chat used to be money :smh:

Yea man was a waste, I really should've put in for more raffles. I only put in two spots and lose, also lose on the app. I just have to save my money
yeh i guess im gonna take that route now too lol ..."save money" but i really wanted them badly lol istill have my mirrors and I STILL THINK the way nike did designed the first cromes are waaaay better execution than these i just wanted them just coz factor lol plus the pictures of these are very nice on feets but eh oh well at least i still have my mirrors right..?

I tried to get Nike chat to tell me where they still had them but the rep said the inventory system isn't showing any in stock so it may not be updated.

Them old school tricks lol

Reading that made me feel old as hell just now lol

Last edited by a moderator:
yeh i guess im gonna take that route now too lol ..."save money" but i really wanted them badly lol istill have my mirrors and I STILL THINK the way nike did designed the first cromes are waaaay better execution than these i just wanted them just coz factor lol plus the pictures of these are very nice on feets but eh oh well at least i still have my mirrors right..?

Yes you still do

Yea I was hoping to call a spot where everyone WASNT calling but it was a fail.
I'm just happy I'm getting a pair at this point.

Just got of the phone with ntlv. Nothing but size 7 and 8 left

Needed that 8. I'm so pissed I had my alarm set up for this and everything but ended up getting caught up doing something around the house lost track of time and it's already passed 30 mins of opening. If that size 8 was still left that means if I would of called exactly at opening I would of had a fighting chance. Smh terrible so pissed at myself lol.

I tried that trick too lol. Rep said bcause it was a nike launch product she cant check the inventory for it. Meh. I give up at ths point. Too much hassle to spend $300

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got of the phone with ntlv. Nothing but size 7 and 8 left

Needed that 8. I'm so pissed I had my alarm set up for this and everything but ended up getting caught up doing something around the house lost track of time and it's already passed 30 mins of opening. If that size 8 was still left that means if I would of called exactly at opening I would of had a fighting chance. Smh terrible so pissed at myself lol.

Dont be. Was a crapshoot to even get thru on the phone.

Maybe not

When I ordered the 8.5 I called at 12:58(nyc time) got the closed recording

Hung up called back and it rang hit the speak to a rep button etc...

Then it transferred me where it rang and rang for like 10 damn minutes or more easily I didn't hang up because I knew it would be flooded

Girl finally answered I almost had heart failure I was so happy lol

She told me a lot of people were waiting so they flowed the in person people first before they opened phone lines

So depending when you called might not have gotten through

I told my friend he owes me lunch for doin this lol

All this work for a pair of shoes not even for me lol

Dont be. Was a crapshoot to even get thru on the phone.

Maybe not

When I ordered the 8.5 I called at 12:58(nyc time) got the closed recording

Hung up called back and it rang hit the speak to a rep button etc...

Then it transferred me where it rang and rang for like 10 damn minutes or more easily I didn't hang up because I knew it would be flooded

Girl finally answered I almost had heart failure I was so happy lol

She told me a lot of people were waiting so they flowed the in person people first before they opened phone lines

So depending when you called might not have gotten through

I told my friend he owes me lunch for doin this lol

All this work for a pair of shoes not even for me lol

When kick kollector posted a 7 and 8 left after getting off the phone that was about 15 mins after they opened. Just sounded like that size was lingering for a bit especially if someone had gotten through a bit later than opening. There's always would of, could of, should of. It's really my fault I lost track of time was 30 mins late before realizing. Hope y'all was right though wouldn't make me as pissed if these were gone right at the spot. Oh well.

saw some guy at lenox mall walk into CHAMPS with his boy who had on the holo foams and ask if they had any mirror blue foams. sad thing was the guy was looking around and was like "let me go look" lol

saw some guy at lenox mall walk into CHAMPS with his boy who had on the holo foams and ask if they had any mirror blue foams. sad thing was the guy was looking around and was like "let me go look" lol

Champs don't get foams tho....lol what a bunch of morons

Last edited:
I actually had a successful payment but got an OOS message during the finalizing step. Now I have a charge on my card waiting for a refund for a failed order.

Word? I probably need to check my credit card. I hit order a few times...

I never got a message that said catd was charged tho.

Back
Top Bottom