FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

Plus records arent really made anymore

Do you live under a rock? Vinyl still has a big following. :lol:

Not a rock but a Sole Protector

breh...
mjlol.png

Well after reading loads of pages that's crazy!!! People buyin something that's gonna peel like a banana..man they look so great tho....if ya got it like that it's all good but me personally HELL NO!!!

Well after reading loads of pages that's crazy!!! People buyin something that's gonna peel like a banana..man they look so great tho....if ya got it like that it's all good but me personally HELL NO!!!

Thanks for looking back. I can see the argument from both sides.

Everyone tripping over the leather eyelets on the Red Pros. Thats the only thing that bugged me about my early 2000 pairs, the "suede" falling apart after years.

So they didn't jack up the color blocking and added leather, all good in my book

Just got home from a busy day and saw posts from 3-4 hours ago with some of y'all eating from eastbay phone orders for the blue chromes. Didn't think ill have a chance considering I'm pretty late, but I quickly tried just now and placed an order for my size! thanks to those that posted about this, the shoe isn't even on the site anymore so this is definitely a silent come up lol. For anyone that still want a pair they should be still available via phone order! The retail is high and I won't deny that I'm paranoid about the whole peeling but to cop right now for retail I couldn't pass up the opportunity. I can debate about my purchase later, there's always options to return or sell back later if I choose not to keep them and wear it. Most important thing is my order went through for now lol.

Really?

you live in Milwaukee?

I'm a season ticket holder for the spurs.
Nah I live in Northern Illinois, but I go to Milwaukee to see players I want to see. It's cheaper than going to Chicago and its abut the same distance for me. Plus the same price I would pay for 300 level seats in the Chi will get me lower level in Milwaukee. Not to mention traffic is never really that bad. Going to see the thunder in a few months. 

Last edited:
8-9-9.5 and 10 still available. They sold the last size 11 15 minutes ago. Oh well

good look. Was placed on hold at work and i didn't have time to stay on the line so hung up. Thought they be all out, checked the thread again after getting home and see this. Call them immeditely and got thru to an agent right away. Gave her the item number and she tried to say the were sold out and then i said my friend just bought a pair 2 minutes ago and she asked what size i needed and then she said they had some stock left :smh:

Luckily I got the gold club membership with the 72-10 purchase, so was able to use that code on this and 3 day shipping - FTW! :smokin

View media item 1857329

Last edited:
That was rough bro. Dude just asked a legitimate question. Not everyone has the time to scroll through 1000+ pages. Geshhhhh
lol!!it's all g00d I am new to the foam thread I can see why he said it to me...lots of people trippin on the chaped lip mirrors..if they disnt flake I swear I'd maybe pay resell they look so freaking dope....SUPER EDIT...if I can find for retail still might cop and be tip toein in the foamzzz

Last edited:
Did other countries get the Blue Mirror foams in size US6 or US6.5? I know the regular Mirror foams that was the case.

Last edited:
8-9-9.5 and 10 still available. They sold the last size 11 15 minutes ago. Oh well

good look. Was placed on hold at work and i didn't have time to stay on the line so hung up. Thought they be all out, checked the thread again after getting home and see this. Call them immeditely and got thru to an agent right away. Gave her the item number and she tried to say the were sold out and then i said my friend just bought a pair 2 minutes ago and she asked what size i needed and then she said they had some stock left :smh:

Luckily I got the gold club membership with the 72-10 purchase, so was able to use that code on this and 3 day shipping - FTW! :smokin

View media item 1857329

thats crazy they let coupons work. i thought they were excluded

Footlocker still has 9.5s and 10s in the blue mirror. Anybody looking to grab a pair give em' a call. (800)991-6815 - Product # 75420008

Yessir everyone that's been staying tune in this thread ate lol. It's almost " sitting" on eastbay this whole time. Definitely glad everyone here that wanted it were able to cop. That tracking came fast bigj505, Im hoping to get my tracking email soon just for peace of mine that it's official.

Last edited:
Eastbay now has sz 8.5-11.5 available. Just placed a phone order for a 10.5. She said the stock came from cancelled credit card orders. Feast!

Back
Top Bottom