FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Anybody know where I can get DS Holos sz 10 for the low? Mad cuz they opened a FA on 14 st and they restocked there but my funds wasnt right then

Anybody know where I can get DS Holos sz 10 for the low? Mad cuz they opened a FA on 14 st and they restocked there but my funds wasnt right then
the bay is probably your best bet unless you want to try one of the sneaker apps like goat or slang

^Will look into the apps, theres a couple on the bay going for 3-350 but imma search around, thanks brethren

Last edited:
^Will look into the apps, theres a couple on the bay going for 3-350 but imma search around, thanks brethren

That's what they're going for now? I remember hating myself for paying like 270 back in December, now i'm happy :lol:
Hope you find a good price though bro.

Got my Holos off eBay for 250 shipped. Just keep looking and you'll find someone just trying to unload for around retail.

Theyre in pretty solid condition. A couple scuffs and whathaveyou but the best thing about foams is that theyre practically indestructable. They always look pretty fresh unless you really inspect them.

For $140 im pretty happy. Been wanting the CW for a longgg time! Couldve gotten these and eggplants for $250 total but i passed

Last edited:
ahhhh!!! Didn't have my size! Lol thanks though. The hunt continues for that ever so elusive size 13
sorry man.... i couldnt remember what size you needed. I just saw Uni Blue and remembered you mentioned looking for em a while back

Saw pure plats sitting in a few places today. Real clean but the next foams I'm copping are def red pros. If the plats are still sitting some time down the road from now then maybe.

Back
Top Bottom