FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Anybody else feel like the shape and color is wild fugazi? What's Real good over at Beaverton?

I know y'all didn't realllllly get rid over the OG molds. Send an intern into the basement to retrieve the molds and hold Penny Down. Damn.

Anybody else feel like the shape and color is wild fugazi? What's Real good over at Beaverton?

I know y'all didn't realllllly get rid over the OG molds. Send an intern into the basement to retrieve the molds and hold Penny Down. Damn.

The shape and the mold have been the same now for years. It's not like it was JUST revealed on this colorway.

Last edited:
damn. Thats why its always better to cop two if funds are available. U can always return to nike past 30 days if theyre unworn.theyre still available tho on other sites last i checked...good luck to u, id be pissed too brotha

Yep -that's what I normally do! But I never would sell or return and just end up with unwanted double ups. I was trying to turn a new leaf for 2017. Welp-lesson learned

Doesn't this happen to every retro every year? People still but then though.

This is great, and how it should be. People should be able to go in to the store and see what they are buying. In my opinion.

To everyone who really wanted these and were able to get them, congrats. I truely hope it was a breeze and I hope you enjoy them...

Resellers.....that's a different story

I gotta disagree lord. The shape has definitely change since 07, to me at least. Nike has drifted away from "wedge" shape if you will and have gone with a more elf or curle/banana shape. It's very distinct close to the toe box area leading upward.

damn. Thats why its always better to cop two if funds are available. U can always return to nike past 30 days if theyre unworn.theyre still available tho on other sites last i checked...good luck to u, id be pissed too brotha

Yep -that's what I normally do! But I never would sell or return and just end up with unwanted double ups. I was trying to turn a new leaf for 2017. Welp-lesson learned

What size? I'll tag you if they pop up again which is likely.

[quote name="bwood056" url="/t/534200/foamposite-discussion-royals-jan262017/40140#post_273791]

The real reason behind the push up drop lol[/quote]

The God!

I gotta disagree lord. The shape has definitely change since 07, to me at least. Nike has drifted away from "wedge" shape if you will and have gone with a more elf or curle/banana shape. It's very distinct close to the toe box area leading upward.

It's been like that since 2010 when foams started getting produced in China instead of Taiwan. The molds actually got really bad from around the 2010 eggplants and pearls to the pair that dropped before the black/green hoh foams. Grooves were almost non existent towards the front of a lot of pairs.

Last edited:
Still have 2 2011 Royals DS in storage, but still bought a pair of 2017s.....smh

I have a problem

Got these under retail, thanks 2 snkrs and ebates 
devil.gif

It's been like that since 2010 when foams started getting produced in China instead of Taiwan. The molds actually got really bad from around the 2010 eggplants and pearls to the pair that dropped before the black/green hoh foams. Grooves were almost non existent towards the front of a lot of pairs.
Yes sir! I used to have the 09 eggplants and side by side with the 2010 it was like a completely different shoe. The grooves on those 09's were so sharp and the shape was totally different. Foams are like big puffy marshmallows these days. Bums me out that I don't have any pairs of the OG's anymore

So...Wells Fargo didn't like my purchasing pattern this morning and cut my ish off.  Said Nike and FTL purchase at the same time looked "Suspect" so they decided to protect me. 
frown.gif
 Yeah they protected me right out some foams! 

Back
Top Bottom