FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Antsy.gif~c200

Just got back from Fox Valley Mall and stopped by Footlocker. Of course they sold out, but one of the employees had a pair on and I wasn't too fond of the look in person. I managed to get the bred Brons tho which was the main reason for going. I'll be there for the Eggplants mos def. Might have to come in to work late to secure my pair.

Man, dont want to take no chances, hoping for a restock. Most major shoe stores in my area didnt even carry these (FNL, Footlocker, Champs) and that's 3 malls. And this is in Virginia, mind you LMAO, the Foamposite capital of he world.

Grabbed my size with Blends. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Took an L on snkrs,carted but waited too long on villa to checkout hoping snkrs would go through and got the oos message. Then i went on Ftl app and carted but the app made me create a new password AGAIN in order to checkout and by that time, my size 11 was gone. Called up Footaction and they still had several sz 11s so i snuck outta work and drove up there. Only one person was ahead of me when i got there.Copped and grateful to finally own these bad boys. I even got to choose my pair cuz the first had a bad scuff on the toe box. Just eggplants now and hopefully ill be over foams.

View media item 2439379

I shouldve been more woke for this release. I honestly didnt think they'd go so fast on the major footsites. Nike tryina build back that hype fellas..

Last edited:
PROPS! I'm in Bahrain for a year for my duty station and internet here is trash (until I move into my flat)

Was on base and couldn't get a 14 on any of the sites and this link had a 14 left.

Had just put a bid in on stockx too...

Thanks bro!!!

No prob

I shouldve been more woke for this release. I honestly didnt think they'd go so fast. Nike tryina build back that hype fellas..

them trying to build hype never left.

its just this colorway is a very popular colorway.

the red just pops like that

them trying to build hype never left.

its just this colorway is a very popular colorway.

the red just pops like that
i feel ya on that. It does but look at how fast they went oos. I got the message at like 10:03. Villa 10:04 and Ftl at about 10:06

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom