FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
7C529C73-FF59-47E2-A0FC-D6AFCCF8C11C.jpeg 1108F62D-0678-4858-A02B-21B4FC05C5E8.jpeg
damn that box is wrecked.

did you deny that pair?
Yeah,I’ve sent emails stating my concerns about their legitimacy and they continue to respond with claims that they’re authentic.If they get sent I’ll just send them back.I’m 99% certain they’re fake due to the concerns I’ve mentioned previously,as well as the sole being so clear,and the print on the foam shell.Here is a pic of what the tag should look like.The tag circled is the picture from stockX.

7C529C73-FF59-47E2-A0FC-D6AFCCF8C11C.jpeg 1108F62D-0678-4858-A02B-21B4FC05C5E8.jpeg
Yeah,I’ve sent emails stating my concerns about their legitimacy and they continue to respond with claims that they’re authentic.If they get sent I’ll just send them back.I’m 99% certain they’re fake due to the concerns I’ve mentioned previously,as well as the sole being so clear,and the print on the foam shell.Here is a pic of what the tag should look like.The tag circled is the picture from stockX.
That 230 on the box is suspect. I wouldnt even bring up the authenticity with StockX because they’ll never admit to it. I would deny it because of the box damage and look elsewhere. You’re spending good money and deserve something legit with a box in good condition.

That 230 on the box is suspect. I wouldnt even bring up the authenticity with StockX because they’ll never admit to it. I would deny it because of the box damage and look elsewhere. You’re spending good money and deserve something legit with a box in good condition.
They finally contacted me and said it failed authentication.The ****tie part is I was able to use a 10% off code I had,which is now expired,and I can’t find them for that price anywhere.It really sucks because I’ve been on the hunt for the CNY foams for over a year now.

Anyone know where I can get the foamposite doernbecher's deadstock for under $500? size 13 or 14.

Question for anyone who owns and has worn the Chinese New Year Foams from 2018.Will they peel like the Mirror Foams from all star week a couple years ago?Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom