FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
53CF0F22-8750-420D-ACF6-5627B8163FBF.jpeg

Damn those look good

My pairs looking terrible in comparison. The lace holes are dry and cracking.
thanks. i gotta apply something to the lace hole suede/material, dont want it to start tearing or cracking.

Snake skins will be good to customize and just make the shoe all black with red accents, basically just paint the ****ty snake skin black.

i think cactus right?
if you meant original volts i prolly gotta undo my like man :lol:

I’m just waiting to be blown away again.

Every release is underwhelming imo.

I need a new model of Foamposite. Get back Eric Avar back. Bring back the five dots era.

I’ll settle for some og retros. Just bring back everything with a alpha dot in the original cw’s not that medial bs swoosh tryna pull off with these new flukeposite 1s.

Black, Gold, Eggplant FP1s. I don’t understand the lack of respect they pay this model. One of the most innovative designs in their history.

I’m just waiting to be blown away again.

Every release is underwhelming imo.

I need a new model of Foamposite. Get back Eric Avar back. Bring back the five dots era.

I’ll settle for some og retros. Just bring back everything with a alpha dot in the original cw’s not that medial bs swoosh tryna pull off with these new flukeposite 1s.

Black, Gold, Eggplant FP1s. I don’t understand the lack of respect they pay this model. One of the most innovative designs in their history.

I’ve been thinking this for years... There is one color they haven’t released (white/black) but have all these other colors.. I too wish they would get Avar to do a sequel to the original Foamposite. It’s been 20 years, it’s time for a new design..

Back
Top Bottom