FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
bro, do you still have doubles and triples of certain colorways?

Sell some man, you dont need them all. Allocate some of that $ to something else you'll enjoy.

I'd bet some of those pairs you have are breaking down as we speak, cutting down on the resale you'd make.

We only have 2 feet bro

No triples, but I do have a handful of doubles. The doubles I do have are of like royals, eggplants, coppers, pewter’s, so my second pair are the ones I wear. I’ve got so many pairs that are still DS that I honestly don’t even like thinking about it

No triples, but I do have a handful of doubles. The doubles I do have are of like royals, eggplants, coppers, pewter’s, so my second pair are the ones I wear. I’ve got so many pairs that are still DS that I honestly don’t even like thinking about it

My dude, you sound unhappy with what you got. Let them go, sell for what you can and enjoy something else:smokin

My dude, you sound unhappy with what you got. Let them go, sell for what you can and enjoy something else:smokin

Haha naw I’m not unhappy lol. It’s just silly at a certain point (not just Foamposites that I have)

I still love wearing them and will probably buy more of what I like. But I was buying every single pair for years

What size you wear?

5BD528FD-A412-4220-BB83-2202D42A073F.jpeg
Happy 4th everyone. Hope we get some of the good foams back soon
Those look too clean right now.

Keep all the DS pairs and sell the used ones.

Thats what I'd do.

Youre probably not getting what you want if you sell the DS pairs.

Back
Top Bottom