FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Starting to have second thoughts about these. $230 for an black sneaker seems crazy the more I think about it personally especially since I have the Swoosh Foams. Maybe I'm tripping, who knows #shrugs

Now do this under every social media post you can think of. Then get your homies to do the same.. if you have Foot store friends.. even BETTER!

The Leather eyestays ruin the shoe for me.

I hate when they do that

The first time I saw this was on the Silver Pros from 2006 I think.. I was soooo annoyed as to why they did it but overtime it worked really well on them. So of course they had to go and abuse it.

Forgot to post these. Haven’t seen them in here. Thought they got scrapped and then boom.

2B8DDB00-02B7-4C0E-8BE9-1434CA776AB3.jpeg
1607F278-5722-4E96-A2E1-48157D294331.jpeg

Will we be able to use military/first responder/student discount for the nike drop of the anthracite/blackouts?
Also the same for FL/Eastbay stores.
thanks.

Will we be able to use military/first responder/student discount for the nike drop of the anthracite/blackouts?
thanks.
You should be able to....if not thru the site then I’d say just chat and have them add it. It’s never been an issue for me...speaking of Nike. Shouldn’t an issue in-store with FTL and co as long as these aren’t a QS....which I doubt they are.

thanks.

Like Tone said.. if you can get them then you should be fine. IF.. Nike is tripping big right now with essential throwbacks. Its like every damn shoe thats been a GR for decades are releasing like some damn OW's. :lol:

Like Tone said.. if you can get them then you should be fine. IF.. Nike is tripping big right now with essential throwbacks. Its like every damn shoe thats been a GR for decades are releasing like some damn OW's. :lol:
Frfr
I’m in San Diego and the nearest FL that is getting them is in LA. I got a feeling these gone be a hard cop :smh:
The way they treating nike retro b-ball kix is disgusting by hyping them up and only releasing a few to the masses. They getting the dunk treatment.

Back
Top Bottom