FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Multiple spots with them on the calendar is a better sign than whats happening with Barkley's, Raids, and Uptempo so I'm a little hopeful I can get 1 pair on Thursday.
Yea, was looking for them Barkley can't find them anywhere, guess I'll settle for these... are the Barkley like a "QS Release" or jus certain areas have them??

Yea, was looking for them Barkley can't find them anywhere, guess I'll settle for these... are the Barkley like a "QS Release" or jus certain areas have them??

No info to go off of really.. its just a mess. Between them probably being a QS, releasing incrementally, and COVID likely messing up supply chains, those three are taking the beating for it and making it really hard to cop or know whats what.

Im not sure if Nike is just being a **** but if Covid hadn't happened and they released them at a wave of sites around the same time, we wouldn't have this issue. Uptempos released 4 years ago.. plenty of people have those in their collection and they're still flying.

Same day as Kobe’s tho
99AF691A-5E45-4350-AA0D-950C4F18AC76.jpeg

Damn.. might have to try to make it to a foot store and hope for the best with the way online sales been going.

If Nike has them and allows coupon (got a 20% from them for my bday), I'll get them. Not pressed to get them for retail.

Renarts will have them. They're not doing raffle.

Nike app has the 1996 all star for $184 but 11 only good size left

Back
Top Bottom