FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I replied there. When I saw different pics, I said yea the ones you got are variants or fakes. Get your money back. Thats unacceptable and unbelievable. Some members can't legit check either. :smh:. Gotta do it yourself. Sometimes I gotta legit check things or search for legit checks.

I couldn't really tell from the pics here either. But I also just thought it was the crappy color way. I really don't like those but I can see what coordinate coordinate is saying. Also, dude buys more Foams than anyone I know so its not like he won't recognize the slightest thing wrong let alone those blatant ones. If that is somehow a poor QC pair.. its probably the absolute worst I have seen across all nike categories.

IMG_20201021_190902_Bokeh.jpg

Arrived yesterday morning! Thanks SpoonMan for the original link, community would have been hurting without you.

Does FTL not include invoices in their packages anymore? Mine came with just the shoes.

Does FTL not include invoices in their packages anymore? Mine came with just the shoes.

Its been random but mostly nothing in the shoes.. Nike stopped putting anything but the items in the box months ago. I think its an effort to get items out quick with cov delays.

Been trying to go back on get older foams,let them do a pewter drop it’s over, but can the 96 pair on NDC be acetoned? i like the fade but not the stripe

Back
Top Bottom