FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
How do you find out what stores will have releases like these FCFS? I live in NYC but woudlnt even know where to start for limited shoes like these. I get everything from Footlocker.

I called in a local store and they still had pairs available. I was able to get a couple pairs in my size after I got off work and to my surprise they nearly still had a full size run sitting behind the register. No hype in my area for these.

Attachments

• 9B09503C-D44B-45C1-A714-6B1E5E3D8881.jpeg
    9B09503C-D44B-45C1-A714-6B1E5E3D8881.jpeg
    286.4 KB · Views: 74
I called in a local store and they still had pairs available. I was able to get a couple pairs in my size after I got off work and to my surprise they nearly still had a full size run sitting behind the register. No hype in my area for these.
Did they have a size 11?

Do they take phone orders?

How do you find out what stores will have releases like these FCFS? I live in NYC but woudlnt even know where to start for limited shoes like these. I get everything from Footlocker.

Social Media, follow all the stores around your area on IG/Twitter. Also check their website, But since u live in NYC your best bet is to do some leg work and go to the stores yourself. It's always good to familiarize yourself with what type of releases these said stores get.

Please sauce me a sz 8.5 before StockX takes my money.

It's still crazy to me how there are more sellers than buyers
I think it’s incredibly lame because people are selling most releases for a 20 dollar profit, if even that. On the other hand, where before you used to have to brave not getting ripped off on eBay for an older release or from a local seller, you can now get sneakers you’ve always wanted, at a lower cost, and have peace of mind.

I think it’s incredibly lame because people are selling most releases for a 20 dollar profit, if even that. On the other hand, where before you used to have to brave not getting ripped off on eBay for an older release or from a local seller, you can now get sneakers you’ve always wanted, at a lower cost, and have peace of mind.

The peace of mind part is a blessing but I'm not fixing to help them make 1 red cent if I can help it >D

not only that, when they fail at reselling and the price dips, they send them back to nike and the long haul resellers get those off restocks or they get backdoored at your local nike outlet by the employees. shoes that someone who actually want to wear or collect them could have gotten.

Still waiting to pull the trigger on SX! Right around 300 for my sz but going to wait until $270-$280... all the online orders should be coming in this week!

Talking about the galaxy zoom rookies btw

Back
Top Bottom